Formation of special economic zone, liberalized FDI policy and agricultural productivity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miyagiwa, Kaz F., 1986. "A reconsideration of the welfare economics of a free-trade zone," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 337-350.
- Albert G. Schweinberger, 2003. "Special Economic Zones in Developing and/or Transition Economies: a Policy Proposal," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, pages 619-629.
- Hamid Beladi & Sugata Marjit, 1992. "Foreign Capital and Protectionism," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 233-238, February.
- Hamada, Koichi, 1974. "An economic analysis of the duty-free zone," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 225-241.
- Dani Rodrik, 2000.
"What Drives Public Employment in Developing Countries?,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 229-243.
- Yabuuchi, Shigemi, 2000. "Export Processing Zones, Backward Linkages, and Variable Returns to Scale," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, pages 268-278.
- Bontempi, Maria Elena & Prodi, Giorgio, 2009.
"Entry strategies into China: The choice between Joint Ventures and Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprises: An application to the Italian manufacturing sector,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, pages 11-19.
- Stähler, Frank & Ryan, Michael & Raff, Horst, 2007. "The Choice of Market Entry Mode: Greenfield Investment, M&A and Joint Venture," Economics Working Papers 2007-19, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Beladi, Hamid & Naqvi, Nadeem, 1988. "Urban unemployment and non-immiserizing growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 365-376.
- Ge, Wei, 1999. "Special Economic Zones and the Opening of the Chinese Economy: Some Lessons for Economic Liberalization," World Development, Elsevier, pages 1267-1285.
- Gleason, Kimberly C. & Lee, Chun I & Mathur, Ike, 2002. "Dimensions of international expansions by US firms to China: Wealth effects, mode selection, and firm-specific factors," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, pages 139-154.
- Devereux, John & Chen, Lein Lein, 1995. "Export Zones and Welfare: Another Look," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(4), pages 704-713, October.
- Ke Li & Jan Whitwell & Shuntian Yao, 2005. "A Growth Model For China'S Special Economic Zone," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, pages 439-449.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 126-142.
- Miyagiwa, Kaz, 1993. "The locational choice for free-trade zones : Rural versus urban options," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 187-203.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pi Jiancai & Zhou Yu, 2015. "Rural Property Rights, Migration, and Welfare in Developing Countries," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, pages 997-1029.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Biswas, Anindya, 2016. "Endogenous labour market imperfection, foreign direct investment and external terms-of-trade shocks in a developing economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 416-424.
- Soumyatanu Mukherjee, "undated". "Labour Market Entry and Earnings: Evidence from Tanzanian Retrospective Data," Discussion Papers 13/07, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Ronald B. Davies & Arman Mazhikeyev, 2015. "The Impact of Special Economic Zones on Exporting Behavior," Working Papers 201528, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2015. "Endogenous Labour Market Imperfections, FDI and External Terms-of-Trade Shocks in a Developing Economy," MPRA Paper 61594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dwibedi, Jayanta & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2011. "Poverty alleviation programs, FDI-led growth and child labour under agricultural dualism," MPRA Paper 29997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2010. "Economic recession, demand constraint and labour markets in a developing economy," MPRA Paper 27433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSpecial economic zone FDI policy Agricultural productivity Rural wage Urban unemployment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:19:y:2010:i:4:p:779-788. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165 .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.