Urban unemployment and non-immiserizing growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eden S. H. Yu & Jai-Young Choi, 2013. "Factor Growth and Foreign Investment under Product Market Imperfection in the Harris–Todaro Economy," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 584-602, December.
- Marjit, Sugata & Beladi, Hamid, 2003. "Possibility or impossibility of paradoxes in the small country Harris-Todaro framework: a unifying analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 379-385, October.
- Choi, Jai-Young & Yu, Eden S. H. & Jin, Jang C., 2002. "Technical progress, urban unemployment, outputs, and welfare under variable returns to scale," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 411-425.
- Khan, M. Ali Khan, 2007. "The Harris-Todaro Hypothesis," MPRA Paper 2201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nobuyuki Takeuchi, 2015. "Reconsidering the effect of economic development on urban unemployment under nonhomothetic preferences," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 313-321.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2007.
"Foreign capital, welfare and urban unemployment in the presence of agricultural dualism,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 149-165, March.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "Foreign Capital, Welfare And Urban Unemployment In The Presence Of Agricultural Dualism," International Trade 0510010, EconWPA.
- Shigemi Yabuuchi & Hamid Beladi, 2001. "Urban unemployment, informal sector and development policies," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 301-314, October.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Biswas, Anindya, 2016. "Endogenous labour market imperfection, foreign direct investment and external terms-of-trade shocks in a developing economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 416-424.
- Branger, Nicole & Grüning, Patrick & Schlag, Christian, 2016.
"Commodities, financialization, and heterogeneous agents,"
SAFE Working Paper Series
131 [rev.], Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Branger, Nicole & Grüning, Patrick & Schlag, Christian, 2016. "Commodities, financialization, and heterogeneous agents," SAFE Working Paper Series 131, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Lall, Somik V. & Selod, Harris & Shalizi, Zmarak, 2006. "Rural-urban migration in developing countries : a survey of theoretical predictions and empirical findings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3915, The World Bank.
- Stefan Csordas, 2013. "The general equilibrium effects of energy efficiency gains in developing countries with urban unemployment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 1969-1977.
- Yabuuchi, Shigemi, 1997. "Urban unemployment, international labor mobility and welfare," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 71-79, March.
- Shigemi Yabuuchi, 2009. "Emigration and wage inequality in a dual economy," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1549-1554.
- Jai-Young Choi & Eden S. H. Yu, 2010. "Imperfect Capital Mobility: A General Approach to the Two-Sector Harris Todaro Model," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 81-94, February.
- Jai-Young Choi, 1999. "Factor Growth, Urban Unemployment and Welfare Under Variable Returns to Scale," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 17-34.
- Pi, Jiancai & Chen, Xuyang, 2016. "The impacts of capital market distortion on wage inequality, urban unemployment, and welfare in developing countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 103-115.
- Jonathan Temple, 2002. "Wage Inequality in a Dual Economy," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 02/531, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Yabuuchi, Shigemi, 2010. "Formation of special economic zone, liberalized FDI policy and agricultural productivity," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 779-788, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:28:y:1988:i:3:p:365-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.