On the martingale property of economic and financial instruments
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Back, Kerry & Pliska, Stanley R., 1991. "On the fundamental theorem of asset pricing with an infinite state space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-18.
- Yilmaz, Kamil, 2003. "Martingale Property of Exchange Rates and Central Bank Interventions," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 21(3), pages 383-395, July.
- Roche, Herve, 2003. "Stochastic growth: a duality approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 131-143, November.
- Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppï¿½, "undated". "Random Dynamical Systems in Economics," IEW - Working Papers 067, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Balbas, Alejandro & Miras, Miguel Angel & Munoz-Bouzo, Maria Jose, 2002. "Projective system approach to the martingale characterization of the absence of arbitrage," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 311-323, July.
- Robert J. Elliott & Dilip B. Madan, 1998. "A Discrete Time Equivalent Martingale Measure," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 127-152.
- Foldes, Lucien, 2000. "Valuation and martingale properties of shadow prices: An exposition," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1641-1701, October.
- Barnett, William A. & Serletis, Apostolos, 2000.
"Martingales, nonlinearity, and chaos,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 703-724, June.
- William A. Barnett & Apostolos Serletis, 1998. "Martingales, Nonlinearity, and Chaos," Econometrics 9805003, EconWPA.
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis, 2012. "Martingales, Nonlinearity, And Chaos," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201225, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Ali Lazrak & Fernando Zapatero, 2004. "Efficient Consumption Set Under Recursive Utility and Unknown Beliefs," Post-Print hal-00485712, HAL.
- Lazrak, Ali & Zapatero, Fernando, 2004. "Efficient consumption set under recursive utility and unknown beliefs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 207-226, February.
- Ali Lazrak & Fernando Zapatero, 2002. "Efficient Consumption Set Under Recursive Utility and Unknown Beliefs," Research Paper Series 85, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Battig, Robert J & Jarrow, Robert A, 1999. "The Second Fundamental Theorem of Asset Pricing: A New Approach," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(5), pages 1219-1235. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:15:y:2006:i:1:p:87-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.