On the martingale property of economic and financial instruments
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yilmaz, Kamil, 2003. "Martingale Property of Exchange Rates and Central Bank Interventions," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 21(3), pages 383-95, July.
- Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, . "Random Dynamical Systems in Economics," IEW - Working Papers 067, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Battig, Robert J & Jarrow, Robert A, 1999. "The Second Fundamental Theorem of Asset Pricing: A New Approach," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(5), pages 1219-35.
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis, 2012.
"Martingales, Nonlinearity, And Chaos,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS
201225, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Balbas, Alejandro & Miras, Miguel Angel & Munoz-Bouzo, Maria Jose, 2002. "Projective system approach to the martingale characterization of the absence of arbitrage," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 311-323, July.
- Back, Kerry & Pliska, Stanley R., 1991. "On the fundamental theorem of asset pricing with an infinite state space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-18.
- Robert J. Elliott & Dilip B. Madan, 1998. "A Discrete Time Equivalent Martingale Measure," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 127-152.
- Foldes, Lucien, 2000. "Valuation and martingale properties of shadow prices: An exposition," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1641-1701, October.
- Roche, Herve, 2003. "Stochastic growth: a duality approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 131-143, November.
- Ali Lazrak & Fernando Zapatero, 2002.
"Efficient Consumption Set Under Recursive Utility and Unknown Beliefs,"
Research Paper Series
85, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Lazrak, Ali & Zapatero, Fernando, 2004. "Efficient consumption set under recursive utility and unknown beliefs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 207-226, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:15:y:2006:i:1:p:87-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.