On the martingale property of economic and financial instruments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppï¿½, "undated". "Random Dynamical Systems in Economics," IEW - Working Papers 067, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Barnett, William A. & Serletis, Apostolos, 2000.
"Martingales, nonlinearity, and chaos,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 703-724, June.
- William A. Barnett & Apostolos Serletis, 1998. "Martingales, Nonlinearity, and Chaos," Econometrics 9805003, EconWPA.
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis, 2012. "Martingales, Nonlinearity, And Chaos," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201225, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Balbas, Alejandro & Miras, Miguel Angel & Munoz-Bouzo, Maria Jose, 2002. "Projective system approach to the martingale characterization of the absence of arbitrage," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 311-323, July.
- Robert J. Elliott & Dilip B. Madan, 1998. "A Discrete Time Equivalent Martingale Measure," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 127-152.
- Ali Lazrak & Fernando Zapatero, 2004. "Efficient Consumption Set Under Recursive Utility and Unknown Beliefs," Post-Print hal-00485712, HAL.
- Back, Kerry & Pliska, Stanley R., 1991. "On the fundamental theorem of asset pricing with an infinite state space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-18.
- Roche, Herve, 2003. "Stochastic growth: a duality approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 131-143, November.
- Foldes, Lucien, 2000. "Valuation and martingale properties of shadow prices: An exposition," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1641-1701, October.
- Battig, Robert J & Jarrow, Robert A, 1999. "The Second Fundamental Theorem of Asset Pricing: A New Approach," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(5), pages 1219-1235.
- Lazrak, Ali & Zapatero, Fernando, 2004.
"Efficient consumption set under recursive utility and unknown beliefs,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 207-226, February.
- Ali Lazrak & Fernando Zapatero, 2002. "Efficient Consumption Set Under Recursive Utility and Unknown Beliefs," Research Paper Series 85, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Yilmaz, Kamil, 2003. "Martingale Property of Exchange Rates and Central Bank Interventions," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 21(3), pages 383-395, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chateau, John-Peter D., 2007. "Beyond Basel-2 simplified standardized approach: Credit risk valuation of short-term loan commitments," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 412-433.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:15:y:2006:i:1:p:87-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.