Projective system approach to the martingale characterization of the absence of arbitrage
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Back, Kerry & Pliska, Stanley R., 1991. "On the fundamental theorem of asset pricing with an infinite state space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-18.
- Schachermayer, W., 1992. "A Hilbert space proof of the fundamental theorem of asset pricing in finite discrete time," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 249-257, December.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
- J. Jacod & A.N. Shiryaev, 1998. "Local martingales and the fundamental asset pricing theorems in the discrete-time case," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 259-273.
- Pham, Huyen & Touzi, Nizar, 1999. "The fundamental theorem of asset pricing with cone constraints," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 265-279, March.
- W. Schachermayer, 1994. "Martingale Measures For Discrete-Time Processes With Infinite Horizon," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 25-55.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:37:y:2002:i:4:p:311-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.