Copyright or copyleft?: An analysis of property regimes for software development
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harabi, N., 1993.
"Appropriabiblity of Technical Innovations: An Empirical Analysis,"
31a, Universitat Zurich - Wirtschaftswissenschaftliches Institut.
- Harabi, Najib, 1995. "Appropriability of technical innovations an empirical analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 981-992, November.
- Harabi, Najib, 1994. "Appropriability of Technical Innovations: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 26267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benkler, Yochai, 2002. "Intellectual property and the organization of information production," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 81-107, July.
- Partha, Dasgupta & David, Paul A., 1994. "Toward a new economics of science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 487-521, September.
- West, Joel, 2003. "How open is open enough?: Melding proprietary and open source platform strategies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1259-1285, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:34:y:2005:i:10:p:1511-1532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.