Sources of ideas for innovation in engineering design
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nightingale, Paul, 1998. "A cognitive model of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 689-709, November.
- Klevorick, Alvin K. & Levin, Richard C. & Nelson, Richard R. & Winter, Sidney G., 1995.
"On the sources and significance of interindustry differences in technological opportunities,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 185-205, March.
- Alvin K. Klevorick & Richard C. Levin & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1993. "On the Sources and Significance of Interindustry Differences in Technological Opportunities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1052, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gann, David M. & Salter, Ammon J., 2000. "Innovation in project-based, service-enhanced firms: the construction of complex products and systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7-8), pages 955-972, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jarle Hildrum & Dieter Ernst & Jan Fagerberg, 2011.
"The Complex Interaction between Global Production Networks, Digital Information Systems and International Knowledge Transfers,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economic Complexity of Technological Change, chapter 16
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jarle Hildrum & Dieter Ernst & Jan Fagerberg, 2010. "The complex interaction between Global Production Networks, Digital Information Systems and International Knowledge Transfers," ICER Working Papers 07-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Vaccaro, Antonino & Veloso, Francisco & Brusoni, Stefano, 2009. "The impact of virtual technologies on knowledge-based processes: An empirical study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1278-1287, October.
- Criscuolo, Paola & Salter, Ammon & Sheehan, Tony, 2007. "Making knowledge visible: Using expert yellow pages to map capabilities in professional services firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1603-1619, December.
- Altwies, Joy E. & Nemet, Gregory F., 2013. "Innovation in the U.S. building sector: An assessment of patent citations in building energy control technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 819-831.
- Hanna Hottenrott & Cornelia Lawson, 2014.
"Research grants, sources of ideas and the effects on academic research,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 109-133, March.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Lawson, Cornelia, 2012. "Research grants, sources of ideas and the effects on academic research," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-048, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Lawson, Cornelia, 2012. "Research Grants, Sources of Ideas and the Effects on Academic Research," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201215, University of Turin.
- Namrata Malhotra & Timothy Morris, 2009. "Heterogeneity in Professional Service Firms," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(6), pages 895-922, September.
- Filitz, Rainer & Henkel, Joachim & Tether, Bruce S., 2015. "Protecting aesthetic innovations? An exploration of the use of registered community designs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 1192-1206.
- Carlsson , Bo, 2016. "Industrial Dynamics: A Review of the Literature 1990-2009," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Toker, Umut & Gray, Denis O., 2008. "Innovation spaces: Workspace planning and innovation in U.S. university research centers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 309-329, March.
- Sadaf Bashir & Uwe Matzat & Bert Sadowski, 2014.
"The Adoption of Information and Communication Technologies in the Design Sector and their impact on Firm Performance: Evidence from the Dutch Design Sector,"
14-01, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2014.
- Bashir, Sadaf & Matzat, U. & Sadowski, B. M., 2014. "The adoption of information and communication technologies in the design sector and their impact on firm performance: Evidence from the Dutch design sector," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101389, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Antonino Vaccaro & Stefano Brusoni & Francisco M. Veloso, 2011. "Virtual Design, Problem Framing, and Innovation: An Empirical Study in the Automotive Industry," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 99-122, January.
- Juan Vera & Camila Freitas Salgueiredo & Sophie Hooge & Milena Klasing Chen, 2015. "Visual Mapping for the management of an innovation field: An application to Electric Vehicle Charging in Renault," Post-Print hal-01154158, HAL.
- Antonino Vaccaro & Stefano Brusoni & Francisco Veloso, 2007. "The Role of Virtual Design Tools on Knowledge Replication and Recombination: An Empirical Investigation," KITeS Working Papers 198, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Feb 2007.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:32:y:2003:i:8:p:1309-1324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.