Domestic patents and developing countries: arguments for their study and data from Brazil (1980-1995)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 1999. "Domestic patents and developing countries: arguments for their study and data from Brazil (1980-1995)," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td127, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Bound & Clint Cummins & Zvi Griliches & Bronwyn H. Hall & Adam B. Jaffe, 1984. "Who Does R&D and Who Patents?," NBER Chapters,in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 21-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 287-343
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 1661-1707, December.
- Zvi Griliches, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 3301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fth:harver:1473 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Patel, Parimal & Pavitt, Keith, 1994. "The continuing, widespread (and neglected) importance of improvements in mechanical technologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 533-545, September.
- Geroski, P. A. & Van Reenen, J. & Walters, C. F., 1997. "How persistently do firms innovate?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 33-48, March.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Klepper, Steven, 1996. "A Reprise of Size and R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(437), pages 925-951, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pluvia Zuniga, 2011. "The State of Patenting at Research Institutions in Developing Countries: Policy Approaches and Practices," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 04, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, revised Dec 2011.
- Bittencourt, Pablo Felipe & Giglio, Ricardo, 2013. "An empirical analysis of technology absorption capacity of the Brazilian industry," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Barros, Henrique M., 2011. "The Effects of Innovation Partnership, Foreign Ownership and Enhanced Management Practices on the Use of Patents in Brazilian Manufacturing," Insper Working Papers wpe_255, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Török, Ádám, 2006.
"Elmaradottság, felzárkózás és innováció az Európán kívüli, nem OECD országokban
[Backwardness, catching up and innovation in the extra-European OECD countries]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1005-1022.
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-012-0131-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bin, Guo, 2008. "Technology acquisition channels and industry performance: An industry-level analysis of Chinese large- and medium-size manufacturing enterprises," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 194-209, March.
- Mani, Sunil, 2001. "Government, Innovation and Technology Policy, An Analysis of the Brazilian Experience during the 1990s," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 11, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Roberto Mazzoleni & Luciano Martins Costa Póvoa, 2009. "Accumulation of Technological Capabilities and Economic Development: Did Brazil’s Regime of Intellectual Property Rights Matter?," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG 002, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:29:y:2000:i:9:p:1047-1060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.