The virtual incubator: managing human capital in the software industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard L. Daft & Robert H. Lengel, 1986. "Organizational Information Requirements, Media Richness and Structural Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 554-571, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keongtae Kim & Anandasivam Gopal & Gerard Hoberg, 2016. "Does Product Market Competition Drive CVC Investment? Evidence from the U.S. IT Industry," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 27(2), pages 259-281, June.
- Thobekani Lose & Robertson K. Tengeh, 2015. "The Sustainability and Challenges of Business Incubators in the Western Cape Province, South Africa," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-14, October.
- Akcomak, Semih, 2009. "Incubators as Tools for Entrepreneurship Promotion in Developing Countries," MERIT Working Papers 054, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Gozem Guceri-Ucar & Stefan Koch, 2016. "Exploring business incubation practices and relationships to drivers of start-up success in Turkey," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 20(1/2), pages 1-19.
- Michaela Trippl & Franz Tödtling & Lukas Lengauer, 2007.
"The Vienna software cluster: Local buzz without global pipelines?,"
sre-disc-2007_07, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Trippl, Michaela & Tödtling, Franz & Lengauer, Lukas, 2007. "The Vienna software cluster: local buzz without global pipelines?," SRE-Discussion Papers 550, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Mian, Sarfraz & Lamine, Wadid & Fayolle, Alain, 2016. "Technology Business Incubation: An overview of the state of knowledge," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 50, pages 1-12.
- Claudia Fuentes & Gabriela Dutrénit, 2016. "Geographic proximity and university–industry interaction: the case of Mexico," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 329-348, April.
- Leydesdorff, Loet & Meyer, Martin, 2006. "Triple Helix indicators of knowledge-based innovation systems: Introduction to the special issue," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1441-1449, December.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9510-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sufia Kamal Laskar & Khalid Waheed, 2016. "Substantive Incubation for growth and its ICT impact on MSME's," International Journal of Business and Management, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 4(4), pages 53-77, November.
- Stamm Andreas, 2003. "International vernetzte Hochschulen als Ausgangspunkt technologischer Innovationen in Entwicklungsländern ?," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 47(1), pages 97-108, October.
- Michaela Trippl & Franz Tödtling & Lukas Lengauer, 2009. "Knowledge Sourcing Beyond Buzz and Pipelines: Evidence from the Vienna Software Sector," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 85(4), pages 443-462, October.
- Caroline Lanciano-Morandatt & Hiroatsu Nohara, 2003.
"Les essaimages académiques dans le secteur de l'informatique en France : Effets institutionnels, effets de territoire ou construction des acteurs locaux ?,"
Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine,
Armand Colin, vol. 0(2), pages 235-265.
- Caroline Lanciano-Morandat & Hiroatsu Nohara, 2003. "Les essaimages académiques dans le secteur de l'informatique en France : effets institutionnels, effets de territoire ou construction des acteurs locaux ?," Post-Print halshs-00392208, HAL.
- Schwartz Dafna & Bar-El Raphael & Malul Miki, 2008. "A Joint Virtual Advanced Technology Incubator - A New Pattern of Israeli-Palestinian Economic Cooperation," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 14(2), pages 1-19, July.
- De Fuentes, Claudia & Dutrénit, Gabriela, 2012. "Best channels of academia–industry interaction for long-term benefit," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1666-1682.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:131:y:2018:i:c:p:276-285 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cumming, Douglas J. & Fischer, Eileen, 2012. "Publicly funded business advisory services and entrepreneurial outcomes," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 467-481.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:29:y:2000:i:2:p:125-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.