Potential commercialisation of biocoke production in Malaysia—A best evidence review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kathirvale, Sivapalan & Muhd Yunus, Muhd Noor & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman & Samsuddin, Abdul Halim, 2004. "Energy potential from municipal solid waste in Malaysia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 559-567.
- Zamfir, Andreea & Colesca, Sofia Elena & Corbos, Razvan-Andrei, 2016. "Public policies to support the development of renewable energy in Romania: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 87-106.
- Lim, Jeng Shiun & Abdul Manan, Zainuddin & Wan Alwi, Sharifah Rafidah & Hashim, Haslenda, 2012. "A review on utilisation of biomass from rice industry as a source of renewable energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3084-3094.
- Tripathi, Lata & Mishra, A.K. & Dubey, Anil Kumar & Tripathi, C.B. & Baredar, Prashant, 2016. "Renewable energy: An overview on its contribution in current energy scenario of India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 226-233.
- Hua, Yaping & Oliphant, Monica & Hu, Eric Jing, 2016. "Development of renewable energy in Australia and China: A comparison of policies and status," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 1044-1051.
- Dornan, Matthew & Shah, Kalim U., 2016. "Energy policy, aid, and the development of renewable energy resources in Small Island Developing States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 759-767.
- Suopajärvi, Hannu & Pongrácz, Eva & Fabritius, Timo, 2013. "The potential of using biomass-based reducing agents in the blast furnace: A review of thermochemical conversion technologies and assessments related to sustainability," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 511-528.
- Renn, Ortwin & Marshall, Jonathan Paul, 2016. "Coal, nuclear and renewable energy policies in Germany: From the 1950s to the “Energiewende”," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 224-232.
- Shafie, S.M. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Masjuki, H.H. & Ahmad-Yazid, A., 2012. "A review on electricity generation based on biomass residue in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 5879-5889.
- Claudio Agostini & Shahriyar Nasirov & Carlos Silva, 2015. "Assessment of Barriers and Opportunities for Renewable Energy Development in Chile," Working Papers wp_045, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Sellin, Noeli & Krohl, Diego Ricardo & Marangoni, Cintia & Souza, Ozair, 2016. "Oxidative fast pyrolysis of banana leaves in fluidized bed reactor," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(PA), pages 56-64.
- Dai, Hancheng & Xie, Xuxuan & Xie, Yang & Liu, Jian & Masui, Toshihiko, 2016. "Green growth: The economic impacts of large-scale renewable energy development in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 435-449.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- How, Bing Shen & Ngan, Sue Lin & Hong, Boon Hooi & Lam, Hon Loong & Ng, Wendy Pei Qin & Yusup, Suzana & Ghani, Wan Azlina Wan Abd Karim & Kansha, Yasuki & Chan, Yi Herng & Cheah, Kin Wai & Shahbaz, Mu, 2019. "An outlook of Malaysian biomass industry commercialisation: Perspectives and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1-1.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Wang, Qiang & Kwan, Mei-Po & Fan, Jie & Zhou, Kan & Wang, Ya-Fei, 2019. "A study on the spatial distribution of the renewable energy industries in China and their driving factors," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 161-175.
- Huda, A.S.N. & Mekhilef, S. & Ahsan, A., 2014. "Biomass energy in Bangladesh: Current status and prospects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 504-517.
- Samiran, Nor Afzanizam & Jaafar, Mohammad Nazri Mohd & Ng, Jo-Han & Lam, Su Shiung & Chong, Cheng Tung, 2016. "Progress in biomass gasification technique – With focus on Malaysian palm biomass for syngas production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1047-1062.
- Lee, Boreum & Lim, Dongjun & Lee, Hyunjun & Byun, Manhee & Lim, Hankwon, 2021. "Techno-economic analysis of H2 energy storage system based on renewable energy certificate," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 91-98.
- Lim, Jeng Shiun & Abdul Manan, Zainuddin & Hashim, Haslenda & Wan Alwi, Sharifah Rafidah, 2013. "Towards an integrated, resource-efficient rice mill complex," Resources, Conservation & Recycling, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 41-51.
- Shafie, S.M., 2016. "A review on paddy residue based power generation: Energy, environment and economic perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1089-1100.
- Nicolae Marinescu, 2020. "Changes in Renewable Energy Policy and Their Implications: The Case of Romanian Producers," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(24), pages 1-16, December.
- Dong, Liang & Liang, Hanwei & Gao, Zhiqiu & Luo, Xiao & Ren, Jingzheng, 2016. "Spatial distribution of China׳s renewable energy industry: Regional features and implications for a harmonious development future," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1521-1531.
- Suopajärvi, Hannu & Umeki, Kentaro & Mousa, Elsayed & Hedayati, Ali & Romar, Henrik & Kemppainen, Antti & Wang, Chuan & Phounglamcheik, Aekjuthon & Tuomikoski, Sari & Norberg, Nicklas & Andefors, Alf , 2018. "Use of biomass in integrated steelmaking – Status quo, future needs and comparison to other low-CO2 steel production technologies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 213(C), pages 384-407.
- Shafie, S.M. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Masjuki, H.H., 2013. "Life cycle assessment of rice straw co-firing with coal power generation in Malaysia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 284-294.
- Kwofie, E.M. & Ngadi, M., 2017. "A review of rice parboiling systems, energy supply, and consumption," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 465-472.
- Saidi Kais & Ben Mbarek Mounir, 2017. "Causal interactions between environmental degradation, renewable energy, nuclear energy and real GDP: a dynamic panel data approach," Environment Systems and Decisions, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 51-67, March.
- Zhang, Xi & Geng, Yong & Shao, Shuai & Wilson, Jeffrey & Song, Xiaoqian & You, Wei, 2020. "China’s non-fossil energy development and its 2030 CO2 reduction targets: The role of urbanization," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 261(C).
- Liu, Hailiang & Andresen, Gorm Bruun & Greiner, Martin, 2018. "Cost-optimal design of a simplified highly renewable Chinese electricity network," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 534-546.
- Fatoumata Jarjusey & Norshamliza Chamhuri, 2017. "Consumers' Awareness and Knowledge about Food Waste in Selangor,Malaysia," International Journal of Business and Economic Affairs (IJBEA), Sana N. Maswadeh, vol. 2(2), pages 91-97.
- Zizzo, G. & Beccali, M. & Bonomolo, M. & Di Pietra, B. & Ippolito, M.G. & La Cascia, D. & Leone, G. & Lo Brano, V. & Monteleone, F., 2017. "A feasibility study of some DSM enabling solutions in small islands: The case of Lampedusa," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 140(P1), pages 1030-1046.
- Rentier, Gerrit & Lelieveldt, Herman & Kramer, Gert Jan, 2019. "Varieties of coal-fired power phase-out across Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 620-632.
- Khoo, Hsien H., 2015. "Review of bio-conversion pathways of lignocellulose-to-ethanol: Sustainability assessment based on land footprint projections," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 100-119.
- Dehler-Holland, Joris & Schumacher, Kira & Fichtner, Wolf, 2021. "Topic Modeling Uncovers Shifts in Media Framing of the German Renewable Energy Act," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Li, B. & Zhou, D.L. & Wang, Y. & Shuai, Y. & Liu, Q.Z. & Cai, W.H., 2020. "The design of a small lab-scale wind turbine model with high performance similarity to its utility-scale prototype," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 435-444.
More about this item
KeywordsBiocoke; Agricultural biomass; Municipal Solid Waste (MSW); Pyrolysis; Fuel; Metallurgical industry; Renewable energy;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:90:y:2018:i:c:p:636-649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.