An overview of current status of carbon dioxide capture and storage technologies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kennedy, Matthew & Basu, Biswajit, 2014. "An analysis of the climate change architecture," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 185-193.
- Olajire, Abass A., 2010. "CO2 capture and separation technologies for end-of-pipe applications – A review," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 2610-2628.
- Qi Liu & M. Mercedes Maroto‐Valer, 2011. "Parameters affecting mineral trapping of CO 2 sequestration in brines," Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 211-222, September.
- Kodama, Satoshi & Nishimoto, Taiki & Yamamoto, Naoki & Yogo, Katsunori & Yamada, Koichi, 2008. "Development of a new pH-swing CO2 mineralization process with a recyclable reaction solution," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 776-784.
- Arts, R. & Eiken, O. & Chadwick, A. & Zweigel, P. & van der Meer, L. & Zinszner, B., 2004. "Monitoring of CO2 injected at Sleipner using time-lapse seismic data," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1383-1392.
- Lee, Zhi Hua & Lee, Keat Teong & Bhatia, Subhash & Mohamed, Abdul Rahman, 2012. "Post-combustion carbon dioxide capture: Evolution towards utilization of nanomaterials," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2599-2609.
- Rubin, Edward S. & Chen, Chao & Rao, Anand B., 2007. "Cost and performance of fossil fuel power plants with CO2 capture and storage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4444-4454, September.
- Wang, Xiaolong & Maroto-Valer, M. Mercedes, 2013. "Optimization of carbon dioxide capture and storage with mineralisation using recyclable ammonium salts," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 431-438.
- van Alphen, Klaas & Noothout, Paul M. & Hekkert, Marko P. & Turkenburg, Wim C., 2010. "Evaluating the development of carbon capture and storage technologies in the United States," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 971-986, April.
- Erlach, B. & Schmidt, M. & Tsatsaronis, G., 2011. "Comparison of carbon capture IGCC with pre-combustion decarbonisation and with chemical-looping combustion," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 3804-3815.
- Oecd, 2012. "How Is the Global Talent Pool Changing?," Education Indicators in Focus 5, OECD Publishing.
- Mara Olivares‐Marín & M. Mercedes Maroto‐Valer, 2012. "Development of adsorbents for CO 2 capture from waste materials: a review," Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 20-35, February.
- Gale, John & Davison, John, 2004. "Transmission of CO2—safety and economic considerations," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1319-1328.
- Gibbins, Jon & Chalmers, Hannah, 2008. "Carbon capture and storage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4317-4322, December.
- Maldal, T & Tappel, I.M, 2004. "CO2 underground storage for Snøhvit gas field development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1403-1411.
- Page, S.C. & Williamson, A.G. & Mason, I.G., 2009. "Carbon capture and storage: Fundamental thermodynamics and current technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3314-3324, September.
- Odeh, Naser A. & Cockerill, Timothy T., 2008. "Life cycle GHG assessment of fossil fuel power plants with carbon capture and storage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 367-380, January.
- Eloneva, Sanni & Said, Arshe & Fogelholm, Carl-Johan & Zevenhoven, Ron, 2012. "Preliminary assessment of a method utilizing carbon dioxide and steelmaking slags to produce precipitated calcium carbonate," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 329-334.
- Haroon Kheshgi & Heleen Coninck & John Kessels, 2012. "Carbon dioxide capture and storage: Seven years after the IPCC special report," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 17(6), pages 563-567, August.
- Burdyny, Thomas & Struchtrup, Henning, 2010. "Hybrid membrane/cryogenic separation of oxygen from air for use in the oxy-fuel process," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1884-1897.
- Matovic, Darko, 2011. "Biochar as a viable carbon sequestration option: Global and Canadian perspective," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 2011-2016.
More about this item
KeywordsPost-combustion; Pre-combustion; Oxyfuel combustion; CO2 separation; Transport; Geological storage; Leakage and monitoring;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:39:y:2014:i:c:p:426-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.