Review of sustainable biomass pellets production – A study for agricultural residues pellets’ market in Greece
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Uslu, Ayla & Faaij, André P.C. & Bergman, P.C.A., 2008. "Pre-treatment technologies, and their effect on international bioenergy supply chain logistics. Techno-economic evaluation of torrefaction, fast pyrolysis and pelletisation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1206-1223.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Proskurina, Svetlana & Heinimö, Jussi & Mikkilä, Mirja & Vakkilainen, Esa, 2015. "The wood pellet business in Russia with the role of North-West Russian regions: Present trends and future challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 730-740.
- Mohammed, Y.S. & Mokhtar, A.S. & Bashir, N. & Saidur, R., 2013. "An overview of agricultural biomass for decentralized rural energy in Ghana," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 15-25.
- Nunes, L.J.R. & Matias, J.C.O. & Catalão, J.P.S., 2014. "Mixed biomass pellets for thermal energy production: A review of combustion models," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 135-140.
- Whittaker, Carly & Shield, Ian, 2017. "Factors affecting wood, energy grass and straw pellet durability – A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-11.
- Suopajärvi, Hannu & Pongrácz, Eva & Fabritius, Timo, 2013. "The potential of using biomass-based reducing agents in the blast furnace: A review of thermochemical conversion technologies and assessments related to sustainability," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 511-528.
- Thomson, Harriet & Liddell, Christine, 2015. "The suitability of wood pellet heating for domestic households: A review of literature," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1362-1369.
- Feng, Cheng & Yu, Xinxin & Tan, Hanqiu & Liu, Tian & Hu, Tianyu & Zhang, Zhuoyan & Qiu, Shi & Chen, Longjian, 2013. "The economic feasibility of a crop-residue densification plant: A case study for the city of Jinzhou in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 172-180.
- Kan, Tao & Strezov, Vladimir & Evans, Tim J., 2016. "Lignocellulosic biomass pyrolysis: A review of product properties and effects of pyrolysis parameters," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1126-1140.
- Braimakis, Konstantinos & Atsonios, Konstantinos & Panopoulos, Kyriakos D. & Karellas, Sotirios & Kakaras, Emmanuel, 2014. "Economic evaluation of decentralized pyrolysis for the production of bio-oil as an energy carrier for improved logistics towards a large centralized gasification plant," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 57-72.
More about this item
KeywordsBiomass; Residues; Pellets in Greece; Densification;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:16:y:2012:i:3:p:1426-1436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.