Review of sustainable biomass pellets production – A study for agricultural residues pellets’ market in Greece
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Uslu, Ayla & Faaij, André P.C. & Bergman, P.C.A., 2008. "Pre-treatment technologies, and their effect on international bioenergy supply chain logistics. Techno-economic evaluation of torrefaction, fast pyrolysis and pelletisation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1206-1223.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Proskurina, Svetlana & Heinimö, Jussi & Mikkilä, Mirja & Vakkilainen, Esa, 2015. "The wood pellet business in Russia with the role of North-West Russian regions: Present trends and future challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 730-740.
- Mohammed, Y.S. & Mokhtar, A.S. & Bashir, N. & Saidur, R., 2013. "An overview of agricultural biomass for decentralized rural energy in Ghana," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 15-25.
- Nunes, L.J.R. & Matias, J.C.O. & Catalão, J.P.S., 2014. "Mixed biomass pellets for thermal energy production: A review of combustion models," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 135-140.
- Whittaker, Carly & Shield, Ian, 2017. "Factors affecting wood, energy grass and straw pellet durability – A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-11.
- Suopajärvi, Hannu & Pongrácz, Eva & Fabritius, Timo, 2013. "The potential of using biomass-based reducing agents in the blast furnace: A review of thermochemical conversion technologies and assessments related to sustainability," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 511-528.
- Thomson, Harriet & Liddell, Christine, 2015. "The suitability of wood pellet heating for domestic households: A review of literature," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1362-1369.
- Feng, Cheng & Yu, Xinxin & Tan, Hanqiu & Liu, Tian & Hu, Tianyu & Zhang, Zhuoyan & Qiu, Shi & Chen, Longjian, 2013. "The economic feasibility of a crop-residue densification plant: A case study for the city of Jinzhou in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 172-180.
- Kan, Tao & Strezov, Vladimir & Evans, Tim J., 2016. "Lignocellulosic biomass pyrolysis: A review of product properties and effects of pyrolysis parameters," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1126-1140.
- Braimakis, Konstantinos & Atsonios, Konstantinos & Panopoulos, Kyriakos D. & Karellas, Sotirios & Kakaras, Emmanuel, 2014. "Economic evaluation of decentralized pyrolysis for the production of bio-oil as an energy carrier for improved logistics towards a large centralized gasification plant," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 57-72.
More about this item
KeywordsBiomass; Residues; Pellets in Greece; Densification;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:16:y:2012:i:3:p:1426-1436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .