A GIS-based interactive web decision support system for planning wind farms in Tuscany (Italy)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hillring, Bengt & Krieg, Roland, 1998. "Wind energy potential in southern Sweden—Example of planning methodology," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 471-479.
- Lejeune, P. & Feltz, C., 2008. "Development of a decision support system for setting up a wind energy policy across the Walloon Region (southern Belgium)," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2416-2422.
- Yue, Cheng-Dar & Yang, Grant Gwo-Liang, 2007. "Decision support system for exploiting local renewable energy sources: A case study of the Chigu area of southwestern Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 383-394, January.
- Ramírez-Rosado, Ignacio J. & García-Garrido, Eduardo & Fernández-Jiménez, L. Alfredo & Zorzano-Santamaría, Pedro J. & Monteiro, Cláudio & Miranda, Vladimiro, 2008. "Promotion of new wind farms based on a decision support system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 558-566.
- Dutra, Ricardo & Szklo, Alexandre, 2008. "Assessing long-term incentive programs for implementing wind power in Brazil using GIS rule-based methods," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2507-2515.
- Baban, Serwan M.J & Parry, Tim, 2001. "Developing and applying a GIS-assisted approach to locating wind farms in the UK," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 59-71.
- Voivontas, D. & Assimacopoulos, D. & Mourelatos, A. & Corominas, J., 1998. "Evaluation of Renewable Energy potential using a GIS decision support system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 333-344.
- Amador, J. & Domínguez, J., 2005. "Application of geographical information systems to rural electrification with renewable energy sources," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 1897-1912.
- Krewitt, W. & Nitsch, J., 2003. "The potential for electricity generation from on-shore wind energy under the constraints of nature conservation: a case study for two regions in Germany," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 1645-1655.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morano, Pierluigi & Tajani, Francesco & Locurcio, Marco, 2017. "GIS application and econometric analysis for the verification of the financial feasibility of roof-top wind turbines in the city of Bari (Italy)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 999-1010.
- Grassi, Stefano & Chokani, Ndaona & Abhari, Reza S., 2012. "Large scale technical and economical assessment of wind energy potential with a GIS tool: Case study Iowa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 73-85.
- Tayyebi, Amin & Arsanjani, Jamal J. & Tayyebi, Amir H. & Omrani, Hichem & Moghadam, Hossein S., 2016. "Group-based crop change planning: Application of SmartScape™ spatial decision support system for resolving conflicts," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 333(C), pages 92-100.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:295:y:2015:i:c:p:163-175 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:216:y:2018:i:c:p:709-723 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abeer Pervaiz & Christian Lechner, 2019. "Understanding the emergence of an industry through the lens of Social Movements and Entrepreneurial Communities," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS58, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Yeo, In-Ae & Yee, Jurng-Jae, 2014. "A proposal for a site location planning model of environmentally friendly urban energy supply plants using an environment and energy geographical information system (E-GIS) database (DB) and an artifi," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 99-117.
- Morales, Luis & Lang, Francisco & Mattar, Cristian, 2012. "Mesoscale wind speed simulation using CALMET model and reanalysis information: An application to wind potential," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 57-71.
- Mekonnen, Addisu D. & Gorsevski, Pece V., 2015. "A web-based participatory GIS (PGIS) for offshore wind farm suitability within Lake Erie, Ohio," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 162-177.
More about this item
KeywordsWind resource assessment; Wind energy policy; GIS; Decision support system; Interactive web system; Tuscany region;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:36:y:2011:i:2:p:754-763. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.