A positive model of special district formation
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Austin, D. Andrew, 1999. "Politics vs Economics: Evidence from Municipal Annexation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 501-532, May.
- Wagner, Richard E & Weber, Warren E, 1975. "Competition, Monopoly, and the Organization of Government in Metropolitan Areas," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(3), pages 661-84, December.
- Cain, Louis P., 1983. "To annex or not? A tale of two towns: Evanston and Hyde Park," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 58-72, January.
- Gonzalez, Rodolfo A & Mehay, Stephen L, 1987. "Economies of City Size in a Price Searcher Model of Local Government," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 42(2), pages 236-49.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:28:y:1998:i:1:p:103-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.