International tax arbitrage, tax evasion and interest parity conditions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Strobel, F., 1998. "International Tax Arbitrage Tax Evasion amd Interest Parity Conditions," Discussion Papers 98-05, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chris Jones & Frank Milne, 1992. "Tax Arbitrage, Existence of Equilibrium, and Bounded Tax Rebates," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 189-196.
- Dammon, Robert M & Green, Richard C, 1987. " Tax Arbitrage and the Existence of Equilibrium Prices for Financial Assets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(5), pages 1143-1166, December.
- Schjelderup, Guttorm, 1993.
" Optimal Taxation, Capital Mobility and Tax Evasion,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(3), pages 377-386.
- Schjelderup, G., 1991. "Optimal Taxation, Capital Mobility and Tax Evasion," Papers 02-91, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Dybvig, Philip H & Ross, Stephen A, 1986. " Tax Clienteles and Asset Pricing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(3), pages 751-762, July.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1985.
"Bank deregulation, accounting systems of exchange, and the unit of account: A critical review,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 13-45, January.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1985. "Bank Deregulation, Accounting Systems of Exchange, and the Unit of Account: A Critical Review," NBER Working Papers 1572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ross, Stephen A, 1987. "Arbitrage and Martingales with Taxation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(2), pages 371-393, April.
- Aivazian, Varouj A & Callen, Jeffrey L, 1987. " Miller's Irrelevance Mechanism: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(1), pages 169-180, March.
- Miller, Merton H, 1977. "Debt and Taxes," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(2), pages 261-275, May.
- Radner, Roy, 1972. "Existence of Equilibrium of Plans, Prices, and Price Expectations in a Sequence of Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(2), pages 289-303, March.
- De Vries, C.G. & Leuven, K.U., 1994. "Stylized Facts of Nominal Exchange Rate Returns," Papers 94-002, Purdue University, Krannert School of Management - Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER).
- Talmor, Eli, 1989. "Tax arbitrage restrictions and financial leverage clienteles," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 831-838, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Strobel, Frank, 2012. "International tax arbitrage, currency options and put-call parity conditions," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 473-486.
- Strobel, Frank, 2012. "International tax arbitrage and residence vs. source-based capital income taxation," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 391-397.
- Peter G. Szilagyi & Jonathan A. Batten, 2006. "Arbitrage, Covered Interest Parity and Long-Term Dependence between the US Dollar and the Yen," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp128, IIIS.
- Batten, Jonathan A. & Szilagyi, Peter G., 2007. "Covered interest parity arbitrage and temporal long-term dependence between the US dollar and the Yen," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 376(C), pages 409-421.
More about this item
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reecon:v:55:y:2001:i:4:p:413-427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.