Modeling fiscal federalism: a decomposition analysis of changes in intra-European Union budgetary transfers
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Inman, Robert P. & Rubinfeld, Daniel L., 1996. "Designing tax policy in federalist economies: An overview," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 307-334, June.
- Bureau, Dominique & Champsaur, Paul, 1992. "Fiscal Federalism and European Economic Unification," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 88-92, May.
- Neal, Larry & Barbezat, Daniel, 1998. "The Economics of the European Union and the Economies of Europe," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195110685, March.
- Wildasin, David E, 1990. "Budgetary Pressures in the EEC: A Fiscal Federalism Perspective," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 69-74, May.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521088237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Olson, Mancur, 1986. "Toward a More General Theory of Governmental Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 120-25, May.
- Deltas, George & Van Der Beek, Gregor, 2003. "An empirical model of transfers within a federation, with an application to the European Union," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 339-356, May.
- Robin W. Boadway & Frank R. Flatters, 1982. "Efficiency and Equalization Payments in a Federal System of Government: A Synthesis and Extension of Recent Results," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 15(4), pages 613-33, November.
- Kandogan, Yener, 2000. "Political economy of eastern enlargement of the European Union: Budgetary costs and reforms in voting rules," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 685-705, November.
- Roger H. Gordon, 1982.
"An Optimal Taxation Approach to Fiscal Federalism,"
NBER Working Papers
1004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Kangoh, 2002. "Factor Mobility and Income Redistribution in a Federation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 77-100, January.
- Thomas J. Nechyba, 1996.
"A Computable General Equilibrium Model of Intergovernmental Aid,"
NBER Working Papers
5420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nechyba, Thomas, 1996. "A computable general equilibrium model of intergovernmental aid," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 363-397, November.
- Nakayama, Mikio, 1980. "Nash Equilibria and Pareto Optimal Income Redistribution," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1257-63, July.
- Wildasin, David E, 1991. "Income Redistribution in a Common Labor Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 757-74, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:43:y:2003:i:4:p:592-613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.