Modeling fiscal federalism: a decomposition analysis of changes in intra-European Union budgetary transfers
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wildasin, David E, 1990. "Budgetary Pressures in the EEC: A Fiscal Federalism Perspective," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 69-74, May.
- Robin W. Boadway & Frank R. Flatters, 1982. "Efficiency and Equalization Payments in a Federal System of Government: A Synthesis and Extension of Recent Results," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 15(4), pages 613-33, November.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Roger H. Gordon, 1983. "An Optimal Taxation Approach to Fiscal Federalism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(4), pages 567-586.
- Wildasin, David E, 1991. "Income Redistribution in a Common Labor Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 757-74, September.
- Inman, Robert P. & Rubinfeld, Daniel L., 1996. "Designing tax policy in federalist economies: An overview," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 307-334, June.
- Kandogan, Yener, 2000. "Political economy of eastern enlargement of the European Union: Budgetary costs and reforms in voting rules," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 685-705, November.
- Olson, Mancur, 1986. "Toward a More General Theory of Governmental Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 120-25, May.
- Thomas J. Nechyba, 1996.
"A Computable General Equilibrium Model of Intergovernmental Aid,"
NBER Working Papers
5420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nechyba, Thomas, 1996. "A computable general equilibrium model of intergovernmental aid," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 363-397, November.
- Lee, Kangoh, 2002. "Factor Mobility and Income Redistribution in a Federation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 77-100, January.
- Neal, Larry & Barbezat, Daniel, 1998. "The Economics of the European Union and the Economies of Europe," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195110685, July.
- Nakayama, Mikio, 1980. "Nash Equilibria and Pareto Optimal Income Redistribution," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1257-63, July.
- Deltas, George & Van Der Beek, Gregor, 2003. "An empirical model of transfers within a federation, with an application to the European Union," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 339-356, May.
- Bureau, Dominique & Champsaur, Paul, 1992. "Fiscal Federalism and European Economic Unification," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 88-92, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:43:y:2003:i:4:p:592-613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.