Budgetary Pressures in the EEC: A Fiscal Federalism Perspective
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini, "undated".
"Federal Fiscal Constitutions. Part I: Risk Sharing and Moral Hazard,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
93-04, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Persson, T. & Tabellini, G., 1992. "Federal Fiscal Constitutions ; Part I: Risk Sharing and Moral Hazard," Papers 519, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Persson, T. & Tabellini, G., 1993. "Federal Fiscal Constitutions ; Part I: Risk Sharing and Moral Hazard," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 222.93, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido, 1992. "Federal Fiscal Constitutions. Part I: Risk Sharing and Moral Hazard," CEPR Discussion Papers 728, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini, 1992. "Federal fiscal constitutions part 1: risk sharing and moral hazard," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 72, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- H.J. Roelfsema, 2004. "Legislative Bargaining and Lobbying in the European Union," Working Papers 04-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Augusta Badriotti & Margherita Fornasini & Clément Vaneecloo, 2006. "L’evoluzione della Costituzione in Belgio e in Italia: un’analisi delle relazioni fiscali intergovernative," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 96(4), pages 229-260, July-Augu.
- Pierre-Alain Muet, 1995. "Union monétaire et fédéralisme," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 55(1), pages 151-170.
- Lejour, A.M., 1995. "Social insurance and the completion of the internal market," Discussion Paper 1995-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Strain, J. Frank, 1993. "Integration, Federalism and Cohesion in the European Community: Lessons from Canada," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS16.
- Deltas, George & Van Der Beek, Gregor, 2003. "Modeling fiscal federalism: a decomposition analysis of changes in intra-European Union budgetary transfers," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 592-613.
- Szalai, Ákos, 2002.
"Fiskális föderalizmus. Áttekintés
[Fiscal federalism. A review]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 424-440.
- Hervé Bonnaz & Philippe Mills, 1993. "Perspectives du budget communautaire en union économique et monétaire," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 109(3), pages 39-46.
- Wellisch, Dietmar, 1992. "On the decentralized provision of public goods with spillovers in the presence of household mobility," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 19, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Schmieding, Holger, 1992. "Maastricht: A dead end of European integration?," Kiel Discussion Papers 192, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dominique Bureau & Paul Champsaur, 1992. "Fédéralisme budgétaire et unification économique européenne," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(1), pages 87-99.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:80:y:1990:i:2:p:69-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.