Training, migration, and regional income disparities
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gerhard Glomm, 1992. "A Model of Growth and Migration," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(4), pages 901-22, November.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish & Rodriguez, Carlos, 1975.
"Welfare-theoretical analyses of the brain drain,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 195-221, September.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1994. "Resisting Migration: The Problems of Wage Rigidity and the Social Burden," NBER Working Papers 4903, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mansoorian, Arman & Myers, Gordon M., 1993. "Attachment to home and efficient purchases of population in a fiscal externality economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 117-132, August.
- Hercowitz, Z. & Pines, D., 1991.
"Migration with Fiscal Externalities,"
9-91, Tel Aviv.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-42, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:61:y:1996:i:3:p:429-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.