Optimal non-linear pricing with regulatory preference over customer type
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li Ning, Jorge, 2009. "Second-degree price discrimination and universal access under (weighted average) price cap regulation," MPRA Paper 31321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersson, Tommy, 2005. "Nonlinear Pricing and the Utility Possibility Set," Working Papers 2005:19, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Farid Gasmi & Michel Moreaux & William Sharkey, 2000. "Strategic nonlinear pricing," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 109-131, June.
- Jensen, Sissel, 2008. "Two-part tariffs with quality degradation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 473-489, March.
- Georg Meran & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2014. "Increasing Block Tariffs in the Water Sector: An Interpretation in Terms of Social Preferences," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1434, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Adib Bagh & Hemant K. Bhargava, 2013. "How to Price Discriminate When Tariff Size Matters," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(1), pages 111-126, August.
- Andersson, Tommy, 2004. "Essays on Nonlinear Pricing and Welfare," MPRA Paper 59446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- María Angeles García Valiñas, 2004. "Eficiencia y equidad en el diseño de precios óptimos para bienes y servicios públicos," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 168(1), pages 95-119, march.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/84 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:50:y:1993:i:2:p:197-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.