How much redistribution is possible through commodity taxes?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alf Vanags, 2010. "Tax reform in Latvia: Could it be fair?," SSE Riga/BICEPS Occasional Papers 8, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies (BICEPS);Stockholm School of Economics in Riga (SSE Riga).
- Raghbendra Jha, 2007. "Fiscal Policy in Developing Countries: A Synoptic View," ASARC Working Papers 2007-01, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- O'Donoghue, Cathal & Baldini, Massimo & Mantovani, Daniela, 2004.
"Modelling the redistributive impact of indirect taxes in Europe: an application of EUROMOD,"
EUROMOD Working Papers
EM7/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Cathal O'Donoghue & Massimo Baldini, 2004. "Modelling the Redistributive Impact of Indirect Taxes in Europe: An Application of EUROMOD," Working Papers 0077, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2004.
- Parkash Chander, 2016. "Public Provision Of Private Goods In Developing Countries," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(03), pages 1-13, June.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 2006. "Tax Reform in the 21st Century," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt444479wh, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Bernardi, Luigi & Fumagalli, Laura & Gandullia, Luca, 2005. "Tax systems and tax reforms in south and East Asia: Overview of the tax systems and main policy tax issues," MPRA Paper 18214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Bargain & Claire Keane, 2010.
"Tax–Benefit‐revealed Redistributive Preferences Over Time: Ireland 1987–2005,"
LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 24(s1), pages 141-167, December.
- Bargain, Olivier & Keane, Claire, 2010. "Tax-Benefit Revealed Redistributive Preferences Over Time: Ireland 1987-2005," IZA Discussion Papers 5221, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Claire Keane, 2010. "Tax-benefit revealed redistributive preferences over time : Ireland 1987-2005," Working Papers 201033, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ana Luiza N. H. Barbosa & Eduardo P. S. Fiuza & Marcel Scharth & Seki Asano, 2015. "Distributional Effects of Optimal Commodity Taxes Combined with Minimum Income Programs in Brazil," Discussion Papers 0125, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Gadenne, Lucie, 2018.
"Do Ration Shop Systems Increase Welfare? Theory and an Application to India,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
1149, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Gadenne, Lucie, 2018. "Do Ration Shop Systems Increase Welfare? Theory and an Application to India," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 358, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Gadenne, Lucie, 2018. "Do Ration Shop Systems Increase Welfare? Theory and an Application to India," Economic Research Papers 269083, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Georgia Kaplanoglou & David Michael Newbery, 2002. "Indirect Taxation in Greece: Evaluation and Possible Reform," CESifo Working Paper Series 661, CESifo.
- David Madden, 1995. "An analysis of indirect tax reform in Ireland in the 1980s," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 16(1), pages 18-37, May.
- Guesnerie, R., 1995.
"The genealogy of modern theoretical public economics: From first best to second best,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 353-381, April.
- Guesnerie, R., 1994. "The Genealogy of Modern Theoretical Public Economics: From first best to second best," DELTA Working Papers 94-25, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Tatsuo Hatta, 2004.
"A Theory of Commodity Tax Reform under Revenue Constraint,"
The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 55(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Tatsuo Hatta, 2004. "A Theory of Commodity Tax Reform under Revenue Constraint," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-269, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- James R. Hines Jr. & Lawrence H. Summers, 2009. "How Globalization Affects Tax Design," NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 23, pages 123-157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raghbendra Jha, 2001. "The Challenge of Fiscal Reform in India," ASARC Working Papers 2001-11, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Alderman, Harold & Lindert, Kathy, 1998. "The Potential and Limitations of Self-Targeted Food Subsidies," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 213-229, August.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Mejia, Carolina & Newhouse, David & Sedrakyan, Gohar, 2017.
"The poverty implications of alternative tax reforms: Results from a numerical application to Pakistan,"
Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 12-31.
- Feltenstein,Andrew & Mejia-Mantilla,Carolina & Newhouse,David Locke & Sedrakyan,Gohar, 2017. "The poverty implications of alternative tax reforms: results from a numerical application to Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8164, The World Bank.
- Andrew Feltenstein & Carolina Mejia, 2015. "The Poverty Implications of Alternative Tax Reforms: Some Countries Intuitive Results In an Application to Pakistan," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1506, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Bernardi, Luigi & Gandullia, Luca & Fumagalli, Laura, 2005. "Tax Systems and Tax Reforms in South and East Asia: Overview of Tax Systems and main policy issues," MPRA Paper 1869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:20:y:1983:i:1:p:89-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.