The Challenge of Fiscal Reform in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Douglas Wilson & Roger H. Gordon, 2003. "Expenditure Competition," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 5(2), pages 399-417, April.
- Jha, Raghbendra, 2001.
"Macroeconomics of Fiscal Policy in Developing Countries,"
Departmental Working Papers
2001-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Jha, Raghbendra, 2001. "Macroeconomics of Fiscal Policy in Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 071, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- J. Humberto Lopez & K. Schmidt-Hebbel & Luis Servén, 2000. "How Effective is Fiscal Policy in Raising National Saving?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(2), pages 226-238, May.
- Sah, Raaj Kumar, 1983. "How much redistribution is possible through commodity taxes?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 89-101, February.
- Jha,R., 2000.
"Reducing Poverty and Inequality in India: Has Liberalization Helped?,"
204, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- Jha, Raghbendra, 2002. "Reducing Poverty and Inequality in India: Has Liberalization Helped?," Departmental Working Papers 2002-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Gaurav Datt, 1999. "Has Poverty Declined since Economic Reforms? Statistical Data Analysis," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-31, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Loayza, Norman & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus & Serven, Luis, 2000. "What drives private saving around the world?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2309, The World Bank.
- Raghav Gaiha, 2000. "Do Anti-poverty Programmes Reach the Rural Poor in India?," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 71-95.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernardi, Luigi & Fumagalli, Laura & Gandullia, Luca, 2005. "Tax systems and tax reforms in south and East Asia: Overview of the tax systems and main policy tax issues," MPRA Paper 18214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernardi, Luigi & Gandullia, Luca & Fumagalli, Laura, 2005. "Tax Systems and Tax Reforms in South and East Asia: Overview of Tax Systems and main policy issues," MPRA Paper 1869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:asarcc:2001-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raghbendra Jha). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .