The performance and objectives of public and private utilities operating in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cook, Paul & Fabella, Raul V., 1997.
"The Welfare and Political Economy Dimensions of Private vs State Enterprise,"
General Discussion Papers
30561, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Cook, Paul & Fabella, Raul V., 2001. "The Welfare and Political Economy Dimensions of Private vs State Enterprise," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30647, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Bozec, Richard, 2004. "L’analyse comparative de la performance entre les entreprises publiques et les entreprises privées : le problème de mesure et son impact sur les résultats," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 80(4), pages 619-654, Décembre.
- Mervi Taalas, 1997. "Generalised Cost Functions for Producers of Performing Arts – Allocative Inefficiencies and Scale Economies in Theatres," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 21(4), pages 335-353, December.
- Ioannis S. VAVOURAS, 1996. "PUBLIC ENTERPRISE IN THE EUROPEAN UNION: prospects and constraints," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 267-280, June.
- Bertero, Elisabetta & Rondi, Laura, 2000. "Financial pressure and the behaviour of public enterprises under soft and hard budget constraints: evidence from Italian panel data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 73-98, January.
- Filippo Belloc, 2014.
"Innovation in State-Owned Enterprises: Reconsidering the Conventional Wisdom,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 821-848.
- Belloc, Filippo, 2013. "Innovation in State-owned Enterprises: Reconsidering the Conventional Wisdom," MPRA Paper 54748, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2014.
- Villalonga, Belen, 2000. "Privatization and efficiency: differentiating ownership effects from political, organizational, and dynamic effects," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 43-74, May.
- Lam, Pun-Lee & Shiu, Alice, 2001. "A data envelopment analysis of the efficiency of China's thermal power generation," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 75-83, June.
- Won, Gu-Hwan, 2007. "Electric power industry restructuring and ROE: The case of Korea Electric Power Corporation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5080-5090, October.
- Maradin Dario & Cerovic Ljerka, 2014. "Possibilities of Applying the DEA Method in the Assessment of Efficiency of Companies in the Electric Power Industry: Review of Wind Energy Companies," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 320-326.
- Ramos-Real, Francisco Javier, 2005. "Cost functions and the electric utility industry. A contribution to the debate on deregulation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 69-87, January.
- Bhattacharyya, Arunava & Harris, Thomas R. & Narayanan, Rangesan & Raffiee, Kambiz, 1995. "Specification and estimation of the effect of ownership on the economic efficiency of the water utilities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 759-784, December.
- Raczka, Jan, 2001. "Explaining the performance of heat plants in Poland," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 355-370, July.
- Willner, Johan, 2001. "Ownership, efficiency, and political interference," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 723-748, November.
- Vergés, Joaquim, 2014.
"Eficiencia comparativa Empresa Pública vs. Empresa Privada: La evidencia empírica
[Comparative efficiency of Public-owned vs. Private-owned companies: The empirical evidence]," MPRA Paper 58816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Hjalmarsson, Lennart, 1998. "Relative performance of public and private ownership under yardstick competition: electricity retail distribution," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 97-122, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:13:y:1980:i:2:p:259-276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .