The Welfare and Political Economy Dimensions of Private vs State Enterprise
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cook, Paul & Fabella, Raul V., 1997. "The Welfare and Political Economy Dimensions of Private vs State Enterprise," General Discussion Papers 30561, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Stephen, 1993. "Endogenous Firm Efficiency in a Cournot Principal-Agent Model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 445-450, April.
- Pescatrice, Donn R. & Trapani, John III, 1980. "The performance and objectives of public and private utilities operating in the United States," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 259-276, April.
- Bradburd, Ralph, 1992. "Privatization of natural monopoly public enterprises : the regulation issue," Policy Research Working Paper Series 864, The World Bank.
- Richard Pryke, 1982. "The comparative performance of public and private enterprise," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 3(2), pages 68-81, July.
- Kay, J A & Thompson, D J, 1986. "Privatisation: A Policy in Search of a Rationale," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(381), pages 18-32, March.
- Bos, Dieter & Peters, Wolfgang, 1988. "Privatization, internal control, and internal regulation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 231-258, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alvin Ang & Masatoshi Yamada, 2007. "A Theoretical Reexamination of Privatization: Assessing its Welfare Impacts," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(4), pages 723-736, November.
- Raul V. Fabella & Vigile Marie Fabella, 2015. "Re-Thinking Market Failure in the Light of the Imperfect State," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201506, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:idpmcr:30647. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idmanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.