The distribution-free newsboy problem with resalable returns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vlachos, Dimitrios & Dekker, Rommert, 2003.
"Return handling options and order quantities for single period products,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 38-52, November.
- Vlachos, D. & Dekker, R., 2000. "Return handling options and order quantities for single period products," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2000-29/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Chang, Hung-Chi, 2002. "A minimax distribution free procedure for mixed inventory models involving variable lead time with fuzzy lost sales," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Maurice E. Schweitzer & Gérard P. Cachon, 2000. "Decision Bias in the Newsvendor Problem with a Known Demand Distribution: Experimental Evidence," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(3), pages 404-420, March.
- Warren H. Hausman & Richard St.G. Sides, 1973. "Mail-Order Demands for Style Goods: Theory and Data Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(2), pages 191-202, October.
- Mantrala, Murali K. & Raman, Kalyan, 1999. "Demand uncertainty and supplier's returns policies for a multi-store style-good retailer," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 270-284, June.
- Alfares, Hesham K. & Elmorra, Hassan H., 2005. "The distribution-free newsboy problem: Extensions to the shortage penalty case," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 465-477, January.
- Silver, Edward A. & Moon, Ilkyeong, 2001. "The multi-item single period problem with an initial stock of convertible units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 466-477, July.
- Marshall Fisher & Kumar Rajaram & Ananth Raman, 2001. "Optimizing Inventory Replenishment of Retail Fashion Products," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(3), pages 230-241, November.
- Moon, Ilkyeong & Choi, Sangjin, 1997. "Distribution free procedures for make-to-order (MTO), make-in-advance (MIA), and composite policies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 21-28, January.
- Nikhil Jain & Anand Paul, 2001. "A Generalized Model of Operations Reversal for Fashion Goods," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(4), pages 595-600, April.
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1997. "Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-17, November.
- George R. Murray, Jr. & Edward A. Silver, 1966. "A Bayesian Analysis of the Style Goods Inventory Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(11), pages 785-797, July.
- Abdel-Malek, Layek & Montanari, Roberto & Morales, Libia Cristina, 2004. "Exact, approximate, and generic iterative models for the multi-product Newsboy problem with budget constraint," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 189-198, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:97:y:2005:i:3:p:329-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.