The distribution-free newsboy problem with resalable returns
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Chang, Hung-Chi, 2002. "A minimax distribution free procedure for mixed inventory models involving variable lead time with fuzzy lost sales," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Marshall Fisher & Kumar Rajaram & Ananth Raman, 2001. "Optimizing Inventory Replenishment of Retail Fashion Products," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(3), pages 230-241, November.
- Alfares, Hesham K. & Elmorra, Hassan H., 2005. "The distribution-free newsboy problem: Extensions to the shortage penalty case," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 465-477, January.
- Silver, Edward A. & Moon, Ilkyeong, 2001. "The multi-item single period problem with an initial stock of convertible units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 466-477, July.
- Moon, Ilkyeong & Choi, Sangjin, 1997. "Distribution free procedures for make-to-order (MTO), make-in-advance (MIA), and composite policies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 21-28, January.
- Warren H. Hausman & Richard St.G. Sides, 1973. "Mail-Order Demands for Style Goods: Theory and Data Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(2), pages 191-202, October.
- Abdel-Malek, Layek & Montanari, Roberto & Morales, Libia Cristina, 2004. "Exact, approximate, and generic iterative models for the multi-product Newsboy problem with budget constraint," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 189-198, September.
- Mantrala, Murali K. & Raman, Kalyan, 1999. "Demand uncertainty and supplier's returns policies for a multi-store style-good retailer," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 270-284, June.
- Maurice E. Schweitzer & Gérard P. Cachon, 2000. "Decision Bias in the Newsvendor Problem with a Known Demand Distribution: Experimental Evidence," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(3), pages 404-420, March.
- Nikhil Jain & Anand Paul, 2001. "A Generalized Model of Operations Reversal for Fashion Goods," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(4), pages 595-600, April.
- Vlachos, Dimitrios & Dekker, Rommert, 2003.
"Return handling options and order quantities for single period products,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 38-52, November.
- Vlachos, D. & Dekker, R., 2000. "Return handling options and order quantities for single period products," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2000-29/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- George R. Murray, Jr. & Edward A. Silver, 1966. "A Bayesian Analysis of the Style Goods Inventory Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(11), pages 785-797, July.
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1997. "Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-17, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:97:y:2005:i:3:p:329-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.