A Generalized Model of Operations Reversal for Fashion Goods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hau L. Lee & Christopher S. Tang, 1998. "Variability Reduction Through Operations Reversal," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(2), pages 162-172, February.
- Roman Kapuscinski & Sridhar Tayur, 1999. "Variance vs. Standard Deviation: Variability Reduction Through Operations Reversal," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(5), pages 765-767, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheung, Ki Ling & Song, Jing-Sheng & Zhang, Yue, 2017. "Cost reduction through operations reversal," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(1), pages 100-112.
- Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M. & Feichtinger, Gustav, 2007.
"Explaining fashion cycles: Imitators chasing innovators in product space,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1535-1556, May.
- Caulkins, J.P. & Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M. & Feichtinger, G., 2007. "Explaining fashion cycles : Imitators chasing innovators in product space," Other publications TiSEM dde09384-56b5-4b80-a718-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mostard, Julien & de Koster, Rene & Teunter, Ruud, 2005. "The distribution-free newsboy problem with resalable returns," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 329-342, September.
- Tang, Christopher S., 2006. "Perspectives in supply chain risk management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 451-488, October.
More about this item
KeywordsProbability Models; Consumer Choice Models; Process Design; Supply Chain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:47:y:2001:i:4:p:595-600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.