A Generalized Model of Operations Reversal for Fashion Goods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hau L. Lee & Christopher S. Tang, 1998. "Variability Reduction Through Operations Reversal," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(2), pages 162-172, February.
- Roman Kapuscinski & Sridhar Tayur, 1999. "Variance vs. Standard Deviation: Variability Reduction Through Operations Reversal," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(5), pages 765-767, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheung, Ki Ling & Song, Jing-Sheng & Zhang, Yue, 2017. "Cost reduction through operations reversal," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(1), pages 100-112.
- Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M. & Feichtinger, Gustav, 2007.
"Explaining fashion cycles: Imitators chasing innovators in product space,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1535-1556, May.
- Caulkins, J.P. & Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M. & Feichtinger, G., 2007. "Explaining fashion cycles : Imitators chasing innovators in product space," Other publications TiSEM dde09384-56b5-4b80-a718-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mostard, Julien & de Koster, Rene & Teunter, Ruud, 2005. "The distribution-free newsboy problem with resalable returns," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 329-342, September.
- Tang, Christopher S., 2006. "Perspectives in supply chain risk management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 451-488, October.
More about this item
KeywordsProbability Models; Consumer Choice Models; Process Design; Supply Chain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:47:y:2001:i:4:p:595-600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .