Variance vs. Standard Deviation: Variability Reduction Through Operations Reversal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hau L. Lee & Christopher S. Tang, 1998. "Variability Reduction Through Operations Reversal," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(2), pages 162-172, February.
- Guillermo Gallego, 1998. "New Bounds and Heuristics for (Q, r) Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(2), pages 219-233, February.
- Richard Ehrhardt, 1979. "The Power Approximation for Computing (s, S) Inventory Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(8), pages 777-786, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yossi Aviv & Awi Federgruen, 2001. "Capacitated Multi-Item Inventory Systems with Random and Seasonally Fluctuating Demands: Implications for Postponement Strategies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(4), pages 512-531, April.
- Nikhil Jain & Anand Paul, 2001. "A Generalized Model of Operations Reversal for Fashion Goods," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(4), pages 595-600, April.
- Brun, Alessandro & Capra, Eugenio & Miragliotta, Giovanni, 2009. "VRP revisited: The impact of behavioural costs in balancing standardisation and variety," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 16-29, January.
- Cheung, Ki Ling & Song, Jing-Sheng & Zhang, Yue, 2017. "Cost reduction through operations reversal," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(1), pages 100-112.
- Alfaro, José A. & Corbett, Charles J., 2000. "The value of SKU rationalization: the pooling effect under suboptimal inventory policies," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB 9917, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
More about this item
Keywordsprocess design; variety management; operations resequencing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:45:y:1999:i:5:p:765-767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.