The effects of task and information asymmetry on business process redesign
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Itoh, Hideshi, 1994. "Job design, delegation and cooperation: A principal-agent analysis," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 691-700, April.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Hammer, Michael & Champy, James, 1993. "Reengineering the corporation: A manifesto for business revolution," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 90-91.
- Milgrom, Paul R & Qian, Yingyi & Roberts, John, 1991. "Complementarities, Momentum, and the Evolution of Modern Manufacturing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 84-88, May.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "The Economics of Modern Manufacturing: Technology, Strategy, and Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 511-528, June.
- Bengt Holmstrom, 1979. "Moral Hazard and Observability," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 74-91, Spring.
- John A. Buzacott, 1996. "Commonalities in Reengineered Business Processes: Models and Issues," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(5), pages 768-782, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olhager, Jan & Prajogo, Daniel I., 2012. "The impact of manufacturing and supply chain improvement initiatives: A survey comparing make-to-order and make-to-stock firms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 159-165, April.
- Alarcón, F. & Alemany, M.M.E. & Ortiz, A., 2009. "Conceptual framework for the characterization of the order promising process in a collaborative selling network context," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 100-114, July.
- Lixiang Jiang & Ronald Giachetti, 2008. "A queueing network model to analyze the impact of parallelization of care on patient cycle time," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 248-261, September.
- Prajogo, Daniel & Olhager, Jan, 2012. "Supply chain integration and performance: The effects of long-term relationships, information technology and sharing, and logistics integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 514-522.
- Jin, Yi & Zeng, Zhixiong, 2016. "Risk, risk aversion, and a finance-augmented neoclassical economic model of production," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 82-91.
- Yang, Qian & Zhao, Xiande, 2016. "Are logistics outsourcing partners more integrated in a more volatile environment?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P2), pages 211-220.
- Reijers, H. A. & Liman Mansar, S., 2005. "Best practices in business process redesign: an overview and qualitative evaluation of successful redesign heuristics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 283-306, August.
- Atanu Lahiri & Abraham Seidmann, 2012. "Information Hang-overs in Healthcare Service Systems," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 14(4), pages 634-653, October.
- Goel, Sanjay & Chen, Vicki, 2008. "Integrating the global enterprise using Six Sigma: Business process reengineering at General Electric Wind Energy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 914-927, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:50:y:1997:i:2-3:p:117-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.