Information acquisition and transparency in a supply chain with asymmetric production cost information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fu, Qi & Zhu, Kaijie, 2010. "Endogenous information acquisition in supply chain management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 454-462, March.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Martin A. Lariviere, 2001. "Contracting to Assure Supply: How to Share Demand Forecasts in a Supply Chain," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(5), pages 629-646, May.
- Terry A. Taylor & Wenqiang Xiao, 2010. "Does a Manufacturer Benefit from Selling to a Better-Forecasting Retailer?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(9), pages 1584-1598, September.
- Albert Y. Ha & Shilu Tong & Hongtao Zhang, 2011. "Sharing Demand Information in Competing Supply Chains with Production Diseconomies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(3), pages 566-581, March.
- Liang Guo, 2009. "The Benefits of Downstream Information Acquisition," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(3), pages 457-471, 05-06.
- Tian Li & Shilu Tong & Hongtao Zhang, 2014. "Transparency of Information Acquisition in a Supply Chain," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 16(3), pages 412-424, July.
- Bian, Wenliang & Shang, Jennifer & Zhang, Juliang, 2016. "Two-way information sharing under supply chain competition," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 82-94.
- Özalp Özer & Wei Wei, 2006. "Strategic Commitments for an Optimal Capacity Decision Under Asymmetric Forecast Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(8), pages 1238-1257, August.
- Fangruo Chen & Guoming Lai & Wenqiang Xiao, 2016. "Provision of Incentives for Information Acquisition: Forecast-Based Contracts vs. Menus of Linear Contracts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(7), pages 1899-1914, July.
- Terry A. Taylor & Wenqiang Xiao, 2009. "Incentives for Retailer Forecasting: Rebates vs. Returns," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(10), pages 1654-1669, October.
- Lei, Quansheng & Chen, Jian & Wei, Xingyu & Lu, Shan, 2015. "Supply chain coordination under asymmetric production cost information and inventory inaccuracy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 204-218.
- Albert Y. Ha & Shilu Tong, 2008. "Contracting and Information Sharing Under Supply Chain Competition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(4), pages 701-715, April.
- Dai, Yue & Chao, Xiuli, 2016. "Price delegation and salesforce contract design with asymmetric risk aversion coefficient of sales agents," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 31-42.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:197:y:2018:i:c:p:27-34 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsForecasting; Transparency; Information acquisition; Endogenous adverse selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:182:y:2016:i:c:p:449-464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.