An objective-oriented and product-line-based manufacturing performance measurement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lillis, Anne M., 2002. "Managing multiple dimensions of manufacturing performance -- an exploratory study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 497-529, August.
- Huff, Lenard & Kelley, Lane, 2005. "Is collectivism a liability? The impact of culture on organizational trust and customer orientation: a seven-nation study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 96-102, January.
- Suwignjo, P. & Bititci, U. S & Carrie, A. S, 2000. "Quantitative models for performance measurement system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 231-241, March.
- Abernethy, Margaret A. & Lillis, Anne M., 1995. "The impact of manufacturing flexibility on management control system design," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 241-258, May.
- Conduit, Jodie & Mavondo, Felix T., 2001. "How critical is internal customer orientation to market orientation?1," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 11-24, January.
- Perera, S. & Harrison, G. & Poole, M., 1997. "Customer-focused manufacturing strategy and the use of operations-based non-financial performance measures: A research note," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 557-572, August.
- Reiner, Gerald, 2005. "Customer-oriented improvement and evaluation of supply chain processes supported by simulation models," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 381-395, June.
- Ghalayini, Alaa M. & Noble, James S. & Crowe, Thomas J., 1997. "An integrated dynamic performance measurement system for improving manufacturing competitiveness," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 207-225, February.
- Matsuo, Makoto, 2006. "Customer orientation, conflict, and innovativeness in Japanese sales departments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 242-250, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ehsan Pourjavad & Rene V. Mayorga, 0. "A comparative study and measuring performance of manufacturing systems with Mamdani fuzzy inference system," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-13.
- Malgorzata Gajowiak, 2015. "Asset Sources Of Competitive Advantage Of Smes From High-Tech Sector In The Region Of Greater Poland," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 6(4), pages 73-90, December.
- Saghaei, Abbas & Najafi, Hoorieh & Noorossana, Rassoul, 2012. "Enhanced Rolled Throughput Yield: A new six sigma-based performance measure," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 368-373.
- Braz, Renata Gomes Frutuoso & Scavarda, Luiz Felipe & Martins, Roberto Antonio, 2011. "Reviewing and improving performance measurement systems: An action research," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 751-760, October.
- Alphonse Singbo & Alfons Oude Lansink & Grigorios Emvalomatis, 2014. "Estimating farmers’ productive and marketing inefficiency: an application to vegetable producers in Benin," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 157-169, October.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:248:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2196-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:112:y:2008:i:1:p:380-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .