The effect of relationship characteristics on relationship quality and performance
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robb Dixon, J., 1992. "Measuring manufacturing flexibility: An empirical investigation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 131-143, July.
- Kevin B. Hendricks & Vinod R. Singhal, 1996. "Quality Awards and the Market Value of the Firm: An Empirical Investigation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(3), pages 415-436, March.
- Levinthal, D.A. & Fichman, M., 1991. "Honeymoons and the Liability of Adolescence : A New Perspective on Duration Dependence in Social Organizational Relationships," GSIA Working Papers 1991-34, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Kentaro Nobeoka & Jeffrey H Dyer & Anoop Madhok, 2002. "The Influence of Customer Scope on Supplier Learning and Performance in the Japanese Automobile Industry," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 33(4), pages 717-736, December.
- Hartley, Janet L. & Choi, Thomas Y., 1996. "Supplier development: Customers as a catalyst of process change," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 37-44.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:111:y:2008:i:1:p:56-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.