The effect of relationship characteristics on relationship quality and performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Levinthal, D.A. & Fichman, M., 1991. "Honeymoons and the Liability of Adolescence : A New Perspective on Duration Dependence in Social Organizational Relationships," GSIA Working Papers 1991-34, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Hartley, Janet L. & Choi, Thomas Y., 1996. "Supplier development: Customers as a catalyst of process change," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 37-44.
- Kentaro Nobeoka & Jeffrey H Dyer & Anoop Madhok, 2002. "The Influence of Customer Scope on Supplier Learning and Performance in the Japanese Automobile Industry," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 33(4), pages 717-736, December.
- Robb Dixon, J., 1992. "Measuring manufacturing flexibility: An empirical investigation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 131-143, July.
- Kevin B. Hendricks & Vinod R. Singhal, 1996. "Quality Awards and the Market Value of the Firm: An Empirical Investigation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(3), pages 415-436, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simona-Mihaela TRIF, 2012. "Antecedents and consequences of relationship quality. A case study of banking sector in Romania," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 5(18), pages 253-271.
- Cao, Qing & Baker, Jeff & Schniederjans, Dara, 2014. "Bullwhip effect reduction and improved business performance through guanxi: An empirical study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 217-230.
- Yeung, Kwong & Lee, Peter K.C. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E., 2013. "Supplier partnership and cost performance: The moderating roles of specific investments and environmental uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 546-559.
- Nakano, Mikihisa & Akikawa, Takuya, 2014. "Literature review of empirical studies on SCM using the SSPP paradigm," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 35-45.
- Stefan Gold, 2011. "Bio-energy supply chains and stakeholders," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 439-462, April.
- Oosterhuis, Marian & Molleman, Eric & van der Vaart, Taco, 2013. "Differences in buyers’ and suppliers’ perceptions of supply chain attributes," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 158-171.
- Wu, Ing-Long & Chuang, Cheng-Hung & Hsu, Chien-Hua, 2014. "Information sharing and collaborative behaviors in enabling supply chain performance: A social exchange perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 122-132.
- Hallikas, Jukka & Lintukangas, Katrina, 2016. "Purchasing and supply: An investigation of risk management performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P4), pages 487-494.
- Lin, Chin-Sen & Su, Chao-Ton, 2013. "The Taiwan national quality award and market value of the firms: An empirical study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 57-67.
- Joan Rhodes & Peter Lok & Wilson Loh & Vincent Cheng, 2016. "Critical success factors in relationship management for services outsourcing," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(1), pages 59-86, March.
- Yang, Jie & Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Ntoko, Alfred Ngome, 2009. "The antecedents of dyadic quality performance and its effect on buyer-supplier relationship improvement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 243-251, July.
- Chen, Yi-Su & Su, Hung-Chung & Ro, Young K., 2017. "The co-evolution of supplier relationship quality and product quality in the U.S. auto industry: A cultural perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 245-255.
- Gisele De Campos Ribeiro & Carole Donada & Caroline Mothe & Gwenaëlle Nogatchewsky, 2018. "The Respective Effects of Virtues and Inter-Organizational Management Control Systems on Relationship Quality and Performance: Virtues Win," Post-Print hal-01700970, HAL.
- Panayides, Photis M. & Venus Lun, Y.H., 2009. "The impact of trust on innovativeness and supply chain performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 35-46, November.
- Carole Donada & François Lenglet & Caroline Mothe & Jean-Jacques Nillès, 2015. "Un indice de mesure du collaboratif client-fournisseur," Post-Print hal-01301383, HAL.
- Matevž Rašković & Maja Makovec Brenčić & Anuška Ferligoj & Jan C. Fransoo, 2013. "Relationship learning as a dimension of relationship quality: tentative evidence from transnational buyer-supplier relationships," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 25(1), pages 37-50.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:111:y:2008:i:1:p:56-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.