Domino effects in Western European regional trade, 1960-1992
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McCallum, John, 1995. "National Borders Matter: Canada-U.S. Regional Trade Patterns," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 615-23, June.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Stein, Ernesto & Wei, Shang-jin, 1995. "Trading blocs and the Americas: The natural, the unnatural, and the super-natural," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 61-95, June.
- André Sapir, 1981. "Trade benefits under the EEC generalized system of preferences," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8290, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Rikard Forslid & Jan Haaland, 1995.
"Investment Creation and Investment Diversion: Simulation Analysis of theSingle Market Programme,"
NBER Working Papers
5364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard & Forslid, Rikard & Haaland, Jan I., 1995. "Investment Creation and Investment Diversion: Simulation Analysis of the Single Market Programme," CEPR Discussion Papers 1308, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baldwin, R.E. & Forslid, R. & Haaland, J.I., 1995. "Investment Creation and Investment Diversion: Simulation Analysis of the Single Market Programme," Papers 23/95, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Shang-Jin Wei, 1993.
"Emerging Currency Blocs,"
NBER Working Papers
4335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel and Shang-Jin Wei., 1993. "Emerging Currency Blocs," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C93-026, University of California at Berkeley.
- Leamer, Edward E. & Levinsohn, James, 1995.
"International trade theory: The evidence,"
Handbook of International Economics,
in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 26, pages 1339-1394
- Edward E. Leamer & James Levinsohn, 1994. "International Trade Theory: The Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4940, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leamer, E. & Levingsohn, J., 1994. "International Trade Theory: The Evidence," Working Papers 368, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:17:y:2001:i:2:p:377-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.