Market inefficiency identified by both single and multiple currency trends
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zunino, Luciano & Zanin, Massimiliano & Tabak, Benjamin M. & Pérez, Darío G. & Rosso, Osvaldo A., 2009. "Forbidden patterns, permutation entropy and stock market inefficiency," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(14), pages 2854-2864.
- Oh, Gabjin & Kim, Seunghwan & Eom, Cheoljun, 2007. "Market efficiency in foreign exchange markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 382(1), pages 209-212.
- Armin Shmilovici & Yoav Kahiri & Irad Ben-Gal & Shmuel Hauser, 2009.
"Measuring the Efficiency of the Intraday Forex Market with a Universal Data Compression Algorithm,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 131-154, March.
- Y. Kahiri & A. Shmilovici & S. Hauser, 2006. "Measuring the Efficiency of the Intraday Forex Market with a Universal Data Compression Algorithm," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 256, Society for Computational Economics.
- Sansone, Alessandro & Garofalo, Giuseppe, 2007.
"Asset price dynamics in a financial market with heterogeneous trading strategies and time delays,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 382(1), pages 247-257.
- Alessandro Sansone & Giuseppe Garofalo, 2005. "Asset Price Dynamics in a Financial Market with Heterogeneous Trading Strategies and Time Delays," Finance 0510026, EconWPA.
- Giuseppe Garofalo & Alessandro Sansone, 2006. "Asset Price Dynamics in a Financial Market with Heterogeneous Trading Strategies and Time Delays," Papers physics/0607276, arXiv.org.
- Giuseppe Garofalo & Alessandro Sansone, 2005. "Asset Price Dynamics in a Financial Market with Heterogeneous Trading Strategies and Time Delays," Working Papers 88, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Fung, William & Hsieh, David A, 2001. "The Risk in Hedge Fund Strategies: Theory and Evidence from Trend Followers," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(2), pages 313-341.
- Bigdeli, N. & Afshar, K., 2009. "Characterization of Iran electricity market indices with pay-as-bid payment mechanism," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(8), pages 1577-1592.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- Stevenson, Richard A & Bear, Robert M, 1970. "Commodity Futures: Trends or Random Walks?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(1), pages 65-81, March.
- Jessica James, 2003. "Simple trend-following strategies in currency trading," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 75-77.
More about this item
KeywordsInefficiency of financial markets; Trend following strategy; Analysis of currency-exchange time series;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:391:y:2012:i:22:p:5620-5627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.