The evolution of financial analysts' forecasts on Asian emerging markets
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Allen, Arthur & Cho, Jang Youn & Jung, Kooyul, 1997. "Earnings forecast errors: Comparative evidence from the Pacific-Basin capital markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 115-129, February.
- Sudipta Basu & LeeSeok Hwang & Ching-Lih Jan, 1998. "International Variation in Accounting Measurement Rules and Analysts' Earnings Forecast Errors," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(9-10), pages 1207-1247.
- Patel, Sandeep A. & Balic, Amra & Bwakira, Liliane, 2002. "Measuring transparency and disclosure at firm-level in emerging markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 325-337, December.
- De Bondt, Werner F M & Thaler, Richard H, 1990. "Do Security Analysts Overreact?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 52-57, May.
- Ang, James S. & Ma, Yulong, 2001. "The behavior of financial analysts during the Asian financial crisis in Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, and Thailand," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 233-263, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mulfin:v:14:y:2004:i:4-5:p:335-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.