Liquidity management, operating performance, and corporate value: evidence from Japan and Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Morck, Randall & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1988. "Management ownership and market valuation : An empirical analysis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 293-315, January.
- Morck, Randall & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1988. "Management ownership and market valuation," Scholarly Articles 29407535, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- McConnell, John J. & Servaes, Henri, 1990. "Additional evidence on equity ownership and corporate value," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 595-612, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:258-277 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ibrahim Danjuma & Mohammed Sangiru Umar & Dahiru Dauda Hammawa, 2015. "Mediating Effects of Cash Management in Relationship between Capital Structure and Liquidity in Small and Medium Enterprises," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(4), pages 995-1000.
- repec:spr:jbecon:v:88:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11573-017-0860-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Thapa, Priya Darshini Pun, 2013. "How does profitability get affected by working capital management in food and beverages industry?," MPRA Paper 50926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mth:ber888:v:7:y:2017:i:1:p:323-335 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baños-Caballero, Sonia & García-Teruel, Pedro J. & Martínez-Solano, Pedro, 2014. "Working capital management, corporate performance, and financial constraints," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 332-338.
- Samuel Tabot ENOW & Pradeep BRIJLAL, 2014. "The effect of working capital management on profitability: The case of Small Medium and Micro Enterprises in South Africa," The Journal of Accounting and Management, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2, pages 7-15, August.
- Evgenii Monastyrenko, 2016. "Cross-Border M&As and Eco-Environmental Performance of European Energy Utilities," FIW Working Paper series 169, FIW.
- repec:gei:jnlfer:v:1:y:2016:i:1:p:58-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brandenburg, Marcus, 2016. "Supply chain efficiency, value creation and the economic crisis – An empirical assessment of the European automotive industry 2002–2010," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P3), pages 321-335.
- Elnahas, Ahmed M. & Hassan, M. Kabir & Ismail, Ghada M., 2017. "Religion and ratio analysis: Towards an Islamic corporate liquidity measure," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 42-65.
- Mohammad Reza Dalvi & Ebrahim Baghi, 2014. "Evaluate the Relationship between Company Performance and Stock Market Liquidity," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(1), pages 136-144, January.
- Kartal Demirgunes, 2016. "The Effect of Liquidity on Financial Performance: Evidence from Turkish Retail Industry," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(4), pages 63-79, April.
- Enqvist, Julius & Graham, Michael & Nikkinen, Jussi, 2014. "The impact of working capital management on firm profitability in different business cycles: Evidence from Finland," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 36-49.
- Thorsten Knauer & Arnt Wöhrmann, 2013. "Working capital management and firm profitability," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 77-87, May.
- Ashwin Madhou & Imad Moosa & Vikash Ramiah, 2015. "Working Capital as a Determinant of Corporate Profitability," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(04), pages 1-17, December.
- Malik, Zafar Ullah & Iqbal, Athar, 2012. "Affect of Working Capital Management on Firms Profitability in Sugar Industry of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 41436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Comelli, Mickael & Féniès, Pierre & Tchernev, Nikolay, 2008. "A combined financial and physical flows evaluation for logistic process and tactical production planning: Application in a company supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 77-95, March.
- Sonia Baños-Caballero & Pedro García-Teruel & Pedro Martínez-Solano, 2012. "How does working capital management affect the profitability of Spanish SMEs?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 517-529, September.
- Naeem Ul Hassan & Malik Muhammad Imran & Muhammad Amjad & Mehboob Hussain, 2014. "Effects of Working Capital Management on Firm Performance: An Empirical Study of Non-financial listed Firms in Pakistan," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(6), pages 114-132, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mulfin:v:12:y:2002:i:2:p:159-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/mulfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.