Managing the maturity structure of government debt
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Darrell Duffie & Chi-Fu Huang, 2005.
"Implementing Arrow-Debreu Equilibria By Continuous Trading Of Few Long-Lived Securities,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 4, pages 97-127
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Duffie, J Darrell & Huang, Chi-fu, 1985. "Implementing Arrow-Debreu Equilibria by Continuous Trading of Few Long-lived Securities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1337-1356, November.
- Buera, Francisco & Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 2004.
"Optimal maturity of government debt without state contingent bonds,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 531-554, April.
- Juan Pablo Nicolini & Francisco Buera, 2002. "Optimal Maturity of Governement Debt without state contingent bonds," Department of Economics Working Papers 016, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Lucas, Robert Jr. & Stokey, Nancy L., 1983.
"Optimal fiscal and monetary policy in an economy without capital,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 55-93.
- Robert E. Lucas Jr. & Nancy L. Stokey, 1982. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy in an Economy Without Capital," Discussion Papers 532, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Velde, Francois R, 1995. "Macroeconomic Features of the French Revolution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(3), pages 474-518, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davide Debortoli & Ricardo Nunes & Pierre Yared, 2017.
"Optimal Time-Consistent Government Debt Maturity,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 132(1), pages 55-102.
- Davide Debortoli & Ricardo Nunes & Pierre Yared, 2014. "Optimal Time-Consistent Government Debt Maturity," NBER Working Papers 20632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davide Debortoli & Ricardo Nunes & Pierre Yared, 2016. "Optimal Time-Consistent Government Debt Maturity," Working Papers 867, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Debortoli, Davide & Nunes, Ricardo & Yared, Pierre, 2016. "Optimal time-consistent government debt maturity," Working Papers 16-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Davide Debortoli & Ricardo Nunes & Pierre Yared, 2016. "Optimal time-consistent government debt maturity," Economics Working Papers 1504, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2016.
- Dottori, Davide & Manna, Michele, 2016. "Strategy and tactics in public debt management," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-25.
- Cristina Arellano & Ananth Ramanarayanan, 2012.
"Default and the Maturity Structure in Sovereign Bonds,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 120(2), pages 187-232.
- Cristina Arellano & Ananth Ramanarayanan, 2008. "Default and the maturity structure in sovereign bonds," Staff Report 410, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Cristina Arellano & Ananth Ramanarayanan, 2008. "Default and the maturity structure in sovereign bonds," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 19, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ananth Ramanarayanan & Cristina Arellano, 2008. "Default and the Maturity Structure in Sovereign Bonds," 2008 Meeting Papers 479, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Thomas Sargent & Mikhail Golosov & David Evans & anmol bhandari, 2014. "Optimal Taxation with Incomplete Markets," 2014 Meeting Papers 1276, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Martin Fernando M., 2012.
"Government Policy Response to War-Expenditure Shocks,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-40, July.
- Fernando M. Martin, 2011. "Government policy response to war-expenditure shocks," Working Papers 2011-028, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:54:y:2007:i:6:p:1565-1571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.