Dynamic asset pricing effects and incidence of realization-based capital gains taxes
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Randall P. Mariger, 1995. "Taxes, capital gains realizations, and revenues: a critical review and some new results," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gordon, Roger H. & Bradford, David F., 1980.
"Taxation and the stock market valuation of capital gains and dividends : Theory and emphirical results,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 109-136, October.
- Roger H. Gordon & David F. Bradford, 1980. "Taxation and the stock market valuation of capital gains and dividends : Theory and emphirical results," NBER Chapters, in: Econometric Studies in Public Finance, pages 109-136 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariger, Randall P., 1995. "Taxes, Capital Gains Realizations, and Revenues: A Critical Review and Some New Results," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(3), pages 447-62, September.
- Constantinides, George M, 1983. "Capital Market Equilibrium with Personal Tax," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 611-36, May.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Leonard E. Burman & Jonathan Siegel, 1998. "Capital Gains Taxation and Tax Avoidance: New Evidence from Panel Data," NBER Working Papers 6399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lang, Mark H. & Shackelford, Douglas A., 2000.
"Capitalization of capital gains taxes: evidence from stock price reactions to the 1997 rate reduction,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 69-85, April.
- Mark H. Lang & Douglas A. Shackelford, 1999. "Capitalization of Capital Gains Taxes: Evidence from Stock Price Reactions to the 1997 Rate Reduction," NBER Working Papers 6885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rubinstein, Mark, 1974. "An aggregation theorem for securities markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 225-244, September.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 1989. "Capital Gains Taxation and Tax Reform," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 42(3), pages 391-401, September.
- Poterba, James M., 1987. "How burdensome are capital gains taxes?: Evidence from the United States," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 157-172, July.
- Englund, Peter, 1986. "Transaction costs, capital-gains taxes, and housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 274-290, November.
- George M. Constantinides, 1983.
"Optimal Stock Trading with Personal Taxes: Implications for Prices and the Abnormal January Returns,"
NBER Working Papers
1176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Constantinides, George M., 1984. "Optimal stock trading with personal taxes : Implications for prices and the abnormal January returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 65-89, March.
- Klein, Peter, 1998. "The capital gain lock-in effect with short sales constraints," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1533-1558, December.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1983.
"Some Aspects of the Taxation of Capital Gains,"
NBER Working Papers
1094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McGee, M. Kevin, 1998. "Capital Gains Taxation and New Firm Investment," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(n. 4), pages 653-73, December.
- Kiefer, Donald W., 1990. "Lock-In Effect Within a Simple Model of Corporate Stock Trading," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 43(1), pages 75-94, March.
- Chamley, Christophe & Wright, Brian D., 1987. "Fiscal incidence in an overlapping generations model with a fixed asset," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 3-24, February.
- Dammon, Robert M & Spatt, Chester S, 1996. "The Optimal Trading and Pricing of Securities with Asymmetric Capital Gains Taxes and Transaction Costs," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 9(3), pages 921-52.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:46:y:2000:i:2:p:465-488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.