Transaction costs, capital-gains taxes, and housing demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Orley Ashenfelter & James J. Heckman, 1974.
"Measuring the Effect of an Anti-Discrimination Program,"
NBER Working Papers
0050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orley Ashenfelter & James Heckman, 1974. "Measuring the Effect of an Antidiscrimination Program," Working Papers 432, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Straszheim, Mahlon R., 1980. "Discrimination and the spatial characteristics of the urban labor market for black workers," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 119-140, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicole Aregger & Martin Brown & Enzo Rossi, 2013. "Transaction Taxes, Capital Gains Taxes and House Prices," Working Papers 2013-02, Swiss National Bank.
- Lundborg, Per & Skedinger, Per, 1999. "Transaction Taxes in a Search Model of the Housing Market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 385-399, March.
- Viard, Alan D., 2000. "Dynamic asset pricing effects and incidence of realization-based capital gains taxes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 465-488, October.
- Lundborg, Per & Skedinger, Per, 1998.
"Capital gains taxation and residential mobility in Sweden,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 399-419, March.
- Lundborg, Per & Skedinger, Per, 1995. "Capital Gains Taxation and Residential Mobility in Sweden," Working Paper Series 446, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lundborg, Per & Skedinger, Per, 1995. "Taxation in a Search Model of the Housing Market," Working Paper Series 431, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Kono, Tatsuhito & Kotoku, Toshiaki & Otazawa, Toshimori, 2012. "Residential land use with demographic dynamics of young and old generations," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 283-295.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:20:y:1986:i:3:p:274-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.