Clearinghouse banks and banknote over-issue
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhattacharya Sudipto & Thakor Anjan V., 1993. "Contemporary Banking Theory," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 2-50, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Wouter Elsenburg & Michiel van Leuvensteijn, 2010. "Four Futures for Finance; A scenario study," CPB Document 211.rdf, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Lakshmi Balasubramanyan, 2011. "The Impact of Concurrent Capital and Liquidity Requirements," NFI Working Papers 2011-WP-25, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Simon Cornï¿½e, 2014.
"Soft Information and Default Prediction in Cooperative and Social Banks,"
Journal of Entrepreneurial and Organizational Diversity, European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises, vol. 3(1), pages 89-103, June.
- Simon Cornée, 2014. "Soft Information and Default Prediction in Cooperative and Social Banks," Post-Print halshs-01114142, HAL.
- Simon Cornée, 2014. "Soft Information and Default Prediction in Cooperative and Social Banks," Working Papers CEB 14-005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Simon Cornée, 2014. "Soft Information and Default Prediction in Cooperative and Social Banks," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201402, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Agnès Labye & Christine Lagoutte & Françoise Renversez, 2002. "Banques mutualistes et systèmes financiers : une analyse comparative Allemagne, Grande-Bretagne, France," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 67(3), pages 85-109.
- Apanard P. Prabha & Clas Wihlborg & Thomas D. Willett, 2012. "Market Discipline for Financial Institutions and Markets for Information," Chapters, in: James R. Barth & Chen Lin & Clas Wihlborg (ed.), Research Handbook on International Banking and Governance, chapter 13, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Iosifidi, Maria & Kokas, Sotirios, 2015.
"Who lends to riskier and lower-profitability firms? Evidence from the syndicated loan market,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(S1), pages 14-21.
- Iosifidi, Maria & Kokas, Sotirios, 2015. "Who lends to riskier and lower-profitability firms? Evidence from the syndicated loan market," MPRA Paper 61942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ginés Hernández-Cánovas & Pedro Martínez-Solano, 2007. "Effect of the Number of Banking Relationships on Credit Availability: Evidence from Panel Data of Spanish Small Firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 37-53, January.
- Panagiotis Staikouras & Christos Staikouras & Maria-Eleni Agoraki, 2007. "The effect of board size and composition on European bank performance," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 1-27, February.
- Ehrmann, M. & Worms, A., 2001.
"Interbank Lending and Monetary Policy Transmission: Evidence for Germany,"
73, Quebec a Montreal - Recherche en gestion.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Worms, Andreas, 2001. "Interbank lending and monetary policy transmission - evidence for Germany," Working Paper Series 73, European Central Bank.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Worms, Andreas, 2001. "Interbank lending and monetary policy transmission: evidence for Germany," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2001,11, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Jean-Charles Rochet, 2003. "Réglementation prudentielle et discipline de marché," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 73(4), pages 201-212.
- Decamps, Jean-Paul & Rochet, Jean-Charles & Roger, Benoit, 2004. "The three pillars of Basel II: optimizing the mix," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 132-155, April.
- Georges Dionne, 2003.
"The Foundationsof Banks' Risk Regulation: A Review of Literature,"
THEMA Working Papers
2003-46, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Georges Dionne, 2003. "The Foundations of Banks' Risk Regulation: a Review of the Literature," Cahiers de recherche 0346, CIRPEE.
- Carlstrom, Charles T. & Samolyk, Katherine A., 1995.
"Loan sales as a response to market-based capital constraints,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 627-646, June.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Katherine A. Samolyk, 1993. "Loan sales as a response to market-based capital constraints," Working Papers (Old Series) 9313, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Yeddou, Nacera & Pourroy, Marc, 2020.
"Bank liquidity creation: Does ownership structure matter?,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 116-131.
- Nacera Yeddou & Marc Pourroy, 2020. "Bank liquidity creation: does ownership structure matter?," Post-Print hal-02452616, HAL.
- Oliver Entrop & Marco Wilkens & Alexander Zeisler, 2009. "Quantifying the Interest Rate Risk of Banks: Assumptions Do Matter," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 15(5), pages 1001-1018, November.
- Pierre M. Picard & Ridwan D. Rusli, 2012.
"State Owned Firms: Private Debt, Cost Revelation and Welfare,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
12-10, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- PICARD, Pierre & RUSLI, Ridwan D., 2012. "State owned firms: private debt, cost revelation and welfare," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2012047, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Accominotti, Olivier & Lucena, Delio & Ugolini, Stefano, 2019.
"The Origination and Distribution of Money Market Instruments: Sterling Bills of Exchange during the First Globalisation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
14058, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Accominotti & Delio Lucena-Piquero & Stefano Ugolini, 2021. "The Origination and Distribution of Money Market Instruments: Sterling Bills of Exchange during the First Globalization," Post-Print hal-03155017, HAL.
- Olivier Accominotti & Delio Lucena-Piquero & Stefano Ugolini, 2021. "The Origination and Distribution of Money Market Instruments: Sterling Bills of Exchange during the First Globalization," Papers 2103.01558, arXiv.org.
- Joseph P. Hughes & Loretta J. Mester, 2008.
"Efficiency in banking: theory, practice, and evidence,"
08-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Joseph P. Hughes & Loretta J. Mester, 2008. "Efficiency in Banking: Theory, Practice, and Evidence," Departmental Working Papers 200801, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Avkiran, Necmi K., 2006. "Developing foreign bank efficiency models for DEA grounded in finance theory," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 275-296, December.
- Brunella Bruno & Emilia Garcia‐Appendini & Giacomo Nocera, 2018.
"Experience and Brokerage in Asset Markets: Evidence from Art Auctions,"
Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 47(4), pages 833-864, December.
- Bruno, Brunella & Garcia-Appendini, Emilia & Nocera, Giacomo, 2016. "Experience and Brokerage in Asset Markets: Evidence from Art Auctions," Working Papers on Finance 1605, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:38:y:1996:i:1:p:101-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.