The existence of equilibrium in games with randomly perturbed payoffs and applications to experimental economics
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Miguel A. Costa-Gomes & Klaus G. Zauner, 2003.
"Learning, non-equilibrium beliefs, and non-pecuniary payoffs in an experimental game,"
Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 263-288, 09.
- Miguel Costa-Gomes & Klaus G. Zauner, . "Learning, Non-equilibrium Beliefs, and Non-pecuniary Payoffs in an Experimental Game," Discussion Papers 00/59, Department of Economics, University of York.
- R. McKelvey & T. Palfrey, 2010. "Quantal Response Equilibria for Normal Form Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 510, David K. Levine.
- Paul Milgrom & Robert J. Weber, 1981. "Topologies on Information and Strategies in Games with Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers 463, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- McKelvey, Richard D & Palfrey, Thomas R, 1992. "An Experimental Study of the Centipede Game," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 803-36, July.
- Alvin E. Roth & V. Prasnikar & M. Okuno-Fujiwara & S. Zamir, 1998.
"Bargaining and market behavior in Jerusalem, Liubljana, Pittsburgh and Tokyo: an experimental study,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
344, David K. Levine.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Vesna Prasnikar & Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara & Shmuel Zamir, 1991. "Bargaining and Market Behavior in Jerusalem, Ljubljana, Pittsburgh, and Tokyo: An Experimental Study," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1068-95, December.
- Miguel Costa-Gomes & Klaus G. Zauner, .
"Ultimatum Bargaining Behavior in Israel, Japan, Slovenia and the United States: A Social Utility Analysis,"
00/37, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Costa-Gomes, Miguel & Zauner, Klaus G., 2001. "Ultimatum Bargaining Behavior in Israel, Japan, Slovenia, and the United States: A Social Utility Analysis," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 238-269, February.
- Richard McKelvey & Thomas Palfrey, 1999. "An experimental study of the centipede game," Levine's Working Paper Archive 521, David K. Levine.
- Richard Mckelvey & Thomas Palfrey, 1998. "Quantal Response Equilibria for Extensive Form Games," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 9-41, June.
- Zauner, Klaus G., 1999. "A Payoff Uncertainty Explanation of Results in Experimental Centipede Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 157-185, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:44:y:2002:i:1:p:115-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.