Independence axioms for the provision of multiple public goods as options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Danilov, Vladimir I., 1994. "The structure of non-manipulable social choice rules on a tree," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 123-131, April.
- H. Moulin, 1980. "On strategy-proofness and single peakedness," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 437-455, January.
- Berga, Dolors & Serizawa, Shigehiro, 2000.
"Maximal Domain for Strategy-Proof Rules with One Public Good,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 39-61, January.
- Berga, D & Serizawa, S, 1996. "Maximal Domain for Strategy-Proof Rules with one Public Good," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 353.96, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Schummer, James & Vohra, Rakesh V., 2002. "Strategy-proof Location on a Network," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 405-428, June.
- Thomson, William, 1993.
"The replacement principle in public good economies with single-peaked preferences,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 31-36.
- Thomson, W., 1992. "The Replacement Principle in Public Good Economies with Single-Peaked Preferences," RCER Working Papers 340, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Eiichi Miyagawa, 2001. "Locating libraries on a street," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(3), pages 527-541.
- Kim C. Border & J. S. Jordan, 1983. "Straightforward Elections, Unanimity and Phantom Voters," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(1), pages 153-170.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ehlers, Lars, 2002.
"Multiple public goods and lexicographic preferences: replacement principle,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-15, February.
- EHLERS, Lars, 2001. "Multiple Public Goods and Lexicographic Preferences Replacement Principle," Cahiers de recherche 2001-25, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ehlers, L., 2001. "Multiple Public Goods and Lexicographic Preferences Replacement Principle," Cahiers de recherche 2001-25, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Le Breton, Michel & Weymark, John A., 2002.
"Arrovian Social Choice Theory on Economic Domains,"
IDEI Working Papers
143, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Sep 2003.
- Michel Le Breton & John A. Weymark, 2002. "Arrovian Social Choice Theory on Economic Domains," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0206, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Sep 2003.
- Masashi Umezawa, 2012. "The replacement principle for the provision of multiple public goods on tree networks," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 38(2), pages 211-235, February.
- Ehlers, Lars, 2003. "Multiple public goods, lexicographic preferences, and single-plateaued preference rules," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-27, April.
- Ehlers,Lars & Storcken,Ton, 2001. "Arrow's Theorem in Spatial Environments," Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Ehlers, Lars & Storcken, Ton, 2008. "Arrow's Possibility Theorem for one-dimensional single-peaked preferences," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 533-547, November.
- Christian Roessler, 2006. "Public Good Menus and Feature Complementarity," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 962, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:41:y:2001:i:2:p:239-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .