Choice problems with a 'reference' point
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Chun, Youngsub & Thomson, William, 1992. "Bargaining problems with claims," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 19-33, August.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- P. L. Yu, 1973. "A Class of Solutions for Group Decision Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(8), pages 936-946, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel Ballester, 2009.
"A theory of reference-dependent behavior,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 40(3), pages 427-455, September.
- José Apesteguía & Miguel A. Ballester, 2004. "A Theory Of Reference-Dependent Beavior," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0402, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel A. Ballester, 2007. "A theory of reference-dependent behavior," Economics Working Papers 1056, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel Ángel Ballester, 2007. "A Theory of Reference-Dependent Behavior," Working Papers 323, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Naumova, N. I., 2002. "Nonsymmetric equal sacrifice solutions for claim problem," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Andreas Tutić, 2015. "Revealed norm obedience," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 44(2), pages 301-318, February.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:169:y:2017:i:c:p:93-127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carvajal, Andres & Ray, Indrajit & Snyder, Susan, 2004. "Equilibrium behavior in markets and games: testable restrictions and identification," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 1-40, February.
- Sudhölter, Peter & Zarzuelo, José M., 2013.
"Extending the Nash solution to choice problems with reference points,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 219-228.
- Sudhölter, Peter & Zarzuelo, José M., 2012. "Extending the Nash solution to choice problems with reference points," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 13/2012, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- BOSSERT, Walter & SUZUMURA, Kotaro, 2006.
"Non-Deteriorating Choice without Full Transitivity,"
Cahiers de recherche
2006-13, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- BOSSERT, Walter & SUZUMURA, Kotaro, 2006. "Non-Deteriorating Choice without Full Transitivity," Cahiers de recherche 10-2006, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- M. Voorneveld & A. Nouweland & R. McLean, 2011. "Axiomatizations of the Euclidean compromise solution," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 40(3), pages 427-448, August.
- Roee Teper, 2010. "Probabilistic Dominance and Status Quo Bias," Working Paper 5864, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Riella, Gil & Teper, Roee, 2014. "Probabilistic dominance and status quo bias," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 288-304.
- Mark Dean & Ozgur Kibris & Yusufcan Masatlioglu, 2014. "Limited Attention and Status Quo Bias," Working Papers 2014-11, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Voorneveld, Mark & van den Nouweland, Anne & McLean, Rich, 2008. "An axiomatization of the Euclidean compromise solution," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 703, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Forgo, F. & Szidarovszky, F., 2003. "On the relation between the Nash bargaining solution and the weighting method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 108-116, May.
- Guney, Begum & Richter, Michael, 2015. "An experiment on aspiration-based choice," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 512-526.
- Majumdar, Dipjyoti, 2004. "An axiomatic characterization of Bayes' Rule," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 261-273, May.
- Francesco Farina & Eugenio Peluso & Ernesto Savaglio, 2005. "Ranking opportunity sets in the space of functionings," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 2(2), pages 105-116, January.
More about this item
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:37:y:1999:i:3:p:205-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.