Theory of dynamic portfolio choice for survival under uncertainty
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dutta, Prajit K & Radner, Roy, 1994. "Optimal Principal Agent Contracts for a Class of Incentive Schemes: A Characterization and the Rate of Approach to Efficiency," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(4), pages 483-503, May.
- Dutta, Prajit K., 1994. "Bankruptcy and expected utility maximization," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 539-560.
- Sethi, Suresh P. & Taksar, Michael I. & Presman, Ernst L., 1995.
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 19(5-7), pages 1297-1298.
- E. Presman & S. Sethi, 1991. "ERRATUM: risk-Aversion Behavior In Consumption/Investment Problems," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 1-1.
- Majumdar, Mukul & Radner, Roy, 1991. "Linear Models of Economic Survival under Production Uncertainty," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(1), pages 13-30, January.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Judd, Kenneth L & Kalai, Ehud, 1991. "Observable Contracts: Strategic Delegation and Cooperation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(3), pages 551-559, August.
- Chaim Fershtman & Kenneth L. Judd & Ehud Kalai, 1990. "Observable Contracts: Strategic Delegation and Cooperation," Discussion Papers 879, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Lippman, Steven A & McCall, John J & Winston, Wayne L, 1980. "Constant Absolute Risk Aversion, Bankruptcy, and Wealth-Dependent Decisions," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(3), pages 285-296, July.
- Mitra, Tapan & Roy, Santanu, 1993. "On Some Aspects of Survival under Production Uncertainty," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(3), pages 397-411, July.
- Mitra, T. & Roy, S., 1990. "On Some Aspects Of Survival Under Production Uncertainty," Papers 432, Cornell - Department of Economics.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971. "Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- March, James G., 1988. "Variable risk preferences and adaptive aspirations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 5-24, January.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2011. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: THE KELLY CAPITAL GROWTH INVESTMENT CRITERION THEORY and PRACTICE, chapter 31, pages 465-472 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 239-246, August.
- Hakansson, Nils H, 1970. "Optimal Investment and Consumption Strategies Under Risk for a Class of Utility Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(5), pages 587-607, September.
- Pyle, David H & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1970. "Safety-First and Expected Utility Maximization in Mean-Standard Deviation Portfolio Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(1), pages 75-81, February.
- Ray, Debraj, 1984. "Intertemporal borrowing to sustain exogenous consumption standards under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 72-87, June.
- E. Presman & S. Sethi, 1991. "Risk-Aversion Behavior In Consumption/Investment Problems," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 100-124. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:31:y:1996:i:1:p:61-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.