Theory of dynamic portfolio choice for survival under uncertainty
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dutta, Prajit K., 1994. "Bankruptcy and expected utility maximization," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 539-560.
- Pyle, David H & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1970. "Safety-First and Expected Utility Maximization in Mean-Standard Deviation Portfolio Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(1), pages 75-81, February.
- Dutta, Prajit K & Radner, Roy, 1994. "Optimal Principal Agent Contracts for a Class of Incentive Schemes: A Characterization and the Rate of Approach to Efficiency," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 483-503, May.
- Hakansson, Nils H, 1970. "Optimal Investment and Consumption Strategies Under Risk for a Class of Utility Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(5), pages 587-607, September.
- E. Presman & S. Sethi, 1991.
"ERRATUM: risk-Aversion Behavior In Consumption/Investment Problems,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages ii-ii.
- Mitra, T. & Roy, S., 1990.
"On Some Aspects Of Survival Under Production Uncertainty,"
432, Cornell - Department of Economics.
- Mitra, Tapan & Roy, Santanu, 1993. "On Some Aspects of Survival under Production Uncertainty," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 397-411, July.
- Majumdar, Mukul & Radner, Roy, 1991. "Linear Models of Economic Survival under Production Uncertainty," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 13-30, January.
- Lippman, Steven A & McCall, John J & Winston, Wayne L, 1980. "Constant Absolute Risk Aversion, Bankruptcy, and Wealth-Dependent Decisions," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(3), pages 285-96, July.
- R. C. Merton, 1970.
"Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model,"
58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971. "Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- Chaim Fershtman & Kenneth L. Judd & Ehud Kalai, 1990.
"Observable Contracts: Strategic Delegation and Cooperation,"
879, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Judd, Kenneth L & Kalai, Ehud, 1991. "Observable Contracts: Strategic Delegation and Cooperation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(3), pages 551-59, August.
- E. Presman & S. Sethi, 1991. "Risk-Aversion Behavior In Consumption/Investment Problems," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 100-124.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 239-46, August.
- March, James G., 1988. "Variable risk preferences and adaptive aspirations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 5-24, January.
- Ray, Debraj, 1984. "Intertemporal borrowing to sustain exogenous consumption standards under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 72-87, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:31:y:1996:i:1:p:61-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.