Theory of dynamic portfolio choice for survival under uncertainty
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. C. Merton, 1970.
"Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model,"
58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971. "Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- Majumdar, Mukul & Radner, Roy, 1991. "Linear Models of Economic Survival under Production Uncertainty," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 13-30, January.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 239-46, August.
- Mitra, Tapan & Roy, Santanu, 1993.
"On Some Aspects of Survival under Production Uncertainty,"
Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 397-411, July.
- Mitra, T. & Roy, S., 1990. "On Some Aspects Of Survival Under Production Uncertainty," Papers 432, Cornell - Department of Economics.
- E. Presman & S. Sethi, 1991. "Risk-Aversion Behavior In Consumption/Investment Problems," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 100-124.
- Chaim Fershtman & Kenneth L. Judd & Ehud Kalai, 1990.
"Observable Contracts: Strategic Delegation and Cooperation,"
879, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Judd, Kenneth L & Kalai, Ehud, 1991. "Observable Contracts: Strategic Delegation and Cooperation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(3), pages 551-59, August.
- Dutta, Prajit K., 1994. "Bankruptcy and expected utility maximization," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 539-560.
- Ray, Debraj, 1984. "Intertemporal borrowing to sustain exogenous consumption standards under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 72-87, June.
- E. Presman & S. Sethi, 1991.
"ERRATUM: risk-Aversion Behavior In Consumption/Investment Problems,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages ii-ii.
- March, James G., 1988. "Variable risk preferences and adaptive aspirations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 5-24, January.
- Hakansson, Nils H, 1970. "Optimal Investment and Consumption Strategies Under Risk for a Class of Utility Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(5), pages 587-607, September.
- Lippman, Steven A & McCall, John J & Winston, Wayne L, 1980. "Constant Absolute Risk Aversion, Bankruptcy, and Wealth-Dependent Decisions," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(3), pages 285-96, July.
- Pyle, David H & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1970. "Safety-First and Expected Utility Maximization in Mean-Standard Deviation Portfolio Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(1), pages 75-81, February.
- Dutta, Prajit K & Radner, Roy, 1994. "Optimal Principal Agent Contracts for a Class of Incentive Schemes: A Characterization and the Rate of Approach to Efficiency," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 483-503, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:30:y:1995:i:2:p:171-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.