Theory of dynamic portfolio choice for survival under uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Roy S., 1996. "Theory of dynamic portfolio choice for survival under uncertainty," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 61-62, February.
- Santanu Roy, 1995. "Theory of Dynamic Portfolio Choice for Survival Under Uncertainty," CESifo Working Paper Series 78, CESifo Group Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dutta, Prajit K & Radner, Roy, 1994. "Optimal Principal Agent Contracts for a Class of Incentive Schemes: A Characterization and the Rate of Approach to Efficiency," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(4), pages 483-503, May.
- March, James G., 1988. "Variable risk preferences and adaptive aspirations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 5-24, January.
- Mitra, Tapan & Roy, Santanu, 1993.
"On Some Aspects of Survival under Production Uncertainty,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(3), pages 397-411, July.
- Mitra, T. & Roy, S., 1990. "On Some Aspects Of Survival Under Production Uncertainty," Papers 432, Cornell - Department of Economics.
- Dutta, Prajit K., 1994. "Bankruptcy and expected utility maximization," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 539-560.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Sethi, Suresh P. & Taksar, Michael I. & Presman, Ernst L., 1995.
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 19(5-7), pages 1297-1298.
- E. Presman & S. Sethi, 1991. "ERRATUM: risk-Aversion Behavior In Consumption/Investment Problems," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 1-1.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2011.
"Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE KELLY CAPITAL GROWTH INVESTMENT CRITERION THEORY and PRACTICE, chapter 31, pages 465-472
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 239-246, August.
- Majumdar, Mukul & Radner, Roy, 1991. "Linear Models of Economic Survival under Production Uncertainty," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(1), pages 13-30, January.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Judd, Kenneth L & Kalai, Ehud, 1991.
"Observable Contracts: Strategic Delegation and Cooperation,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(3), pages 551-559, August.
- Chaim Fershtman & Kenneth L. Judd & Ehud Kalai, 1990. "Observable Contracts: Strategic Delegation and Cooperation," Discussion Papers 879, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Lippman, Steven A & McCall, John J & Winston, Wayne L, 1980. "Constant Absolute Risk Aversion, Bankruptcy, and Wealth-Dependent Decisions," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(3), pages 285-296, July.
- Hakansson, Nils H, 1970. "Optimal Investment and Consumption Strategies Under Risk for a Class of Utility Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(5), pages 587-607, September.
- Pyle, David H & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1970. "Safety-First and Expected Utility Maximization in Mean-Standard Deviation Portfolio Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(1), pages 75-81, February.
- Ray, Debraj, 1984. "Intertemporal borrowing to sustain exogenous consumption standards under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 72-87, June.
- E. Presman & S. Sethi, 1991. "Risk-Aversion Behavior In Consumption/Investment Problems," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 100-124.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Zhongfei & Yao, Jing & Li, Duan, 2010. "Behavior patterns of investment strategies under Roy's safety-first principle," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 167-179, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:30:y:1995:i:2:p:171-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.