Safety-First and Expected Utility Maximization in Mean-Standard Deviation Portfolio Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dohi, T. & Tanaka, H. & Kaio, N. & Osaki, S., 1995. "Alternative growth versus security in continuous dynamic trading," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 265-278, July.
- Roy S., 1996.
"Theory of dynamic portfolio choice for survival under uncertainty,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 61-62, February.
- Roy, Santanu, 1995. "Theory of dynamic portfolio choice for survival under uncertainty," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 171-194, October.
- Santanu Roy, 1995. "Theory of Dynamic Portfolio Choice for Survival Under Uncertainty," CESifo Working Paper Series 78, CESifo Group Munich.
- William E. Foster & Gordon C. Rausser, 1991.
"Farmer Behavior under Risk of Failure,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(2), pages 276-288.
- Foster, Williams E. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1990. "Farmer behavior under risk of failure," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt5kk2g186, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Haley, M. Ryan & McGee, M. Kevin, 2011. ""KLICing" there and back again: Portfolio selection using the empirical likelihood divergence and Hellinger distance," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 341-352, March.
- Grauer, Robert R., 2013. "Limiting losses may be injurious to your wealth," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5088-5100.
- Eidman, Vernon R., 1989. "Quantifying And Managing Risk In Agriculture," Staff Papers 13646, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Gren, Ing-Marie, 2012. "Economic value of land use for carbon sequestration," Department of Economics publications 9328, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Gren, Ing-Marie & Carlsson, Mattias & Elofsson, Katarina & Munnich, Miriam, 2012. "Stochastic carbon sinks for combating carbon dioxide emissions in the EU," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1523-1531.
- Adelman, Irma & Hihn, J. Michael & Head, Thomas, 1981. "An Approach to Policy Evaluation in the Egyptian Agricultural Sector: Simulation of Egyptian Village Economy," Working Papers 232858, University of California, Davis, Agricultural Development Systems: Egypt Project.
- Atwood, Joseph A. & Buschena, David E., 2003. "Evaluating the magnitudes of financial transactions costs on risk behavior," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 75(2-3), pages 235-249.
- Li, Zhongfei & Yao, Jing & Li, Duan, 2010. "Behavior patterns of investment strategies under Roy's safety-first principle," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 167-179, May.
- Sattinger, Michael, 2011. "The Markov consumption problem," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 409-416.
- Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Cooper, Joseph C., 2012. "Acreage Response under Varying Risk Preferences," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(3), December.
- Celikyurt, U. & Ozekici, S., 2007. "Multiperiod portfolio optimization models in stochastic markets using the mean-variance approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(1), pages 186-202, May.
- Sharma, Sankalp & Schoengold, Karina, 2016. "A Comparison of Stated and Revealed Risk Preferences using Safety-First," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236126, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Levy, Haim & Levy, Moshe, 2009. "The safety first expected utility model: Experimental evidence and economic implications," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1494-1506, August.
- Sergiy Gerasymchuk, 2007. "Mean-Variance Portfolio Selection with Reference Dependent Preferences," Working Papers 150, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Gren, Ing-Marie & Carlsson, Mattias, 2013. "Economic value of carbon sequestration in forests under multiple sources of uncertainty," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 174-189.
- Itami, Hiroyuki, 1974. "Parametric Evaluation and Mean-Standard Deviation Analysis in Stochastic Programming Models," Hitotsubashi Journal of commerce and management, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 9(1), pages 62-82, July.
- repec:ags:ucdegw:232858 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gren, Ing-Marie Gren & Elofsson, Katarina, 2013. "Value of land use for carbon sequestration: An application to the EU climate policy," Working Paper Series 2012:4, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department Economics.
- Gren, Ing-Marie & Baxter, Peter & Mikusinski, Grzegorz & Possingham, Hugh, 2014. "Cost-effective biodiversity restoration with uncertain growth in forest habitat quality," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 77-92.
- Cruz, Elmar Rodrigues da & Porto, Vitor Hugo da Fonseca, 1988. "Simplified Risk Analysis in Agricultural Extension," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(4), January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:52:y:1970:i:1:p:75-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .