Interdependent preferences with a continuum of agents
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Greenberg, Joseph & Shitovitz, Benyamin & Wieczorek, Andrzej, 1979. "Existence of equilibria in atomless production economies with price dependent preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 31-41, March.
- Khan, M. Ali & Vohra, Rajiv, 1984. "Equilibrium in abstract economies without ordered preferences and with a measure space of agents," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 133-142, October.
- SCHMEIDLER, David, .
"Competitive equilibria in markets with a continuum of traders and incomplete preferences,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-62, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Schmeidler, David, 1969. "Competitive Equilibria in Markets with a Continuum of Traders and Incomplete Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(4), pages 578-85, October.
- Pollak, Robert A, 1978. "Endogenous Tastes in Demand and Welfare Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 374-79, May.
- Pollak, Robert A, 1976. "Interdependent Preferences," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 309-20, June.
- Noguchi, Mitsunori, 1997. "Economies with a continuum of consumers, a continuum of suppliers and an infinite dimensional commodity space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Pollak, Robert A, 1977. "Price Dependent Preferences," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 64-75, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:41:y:2005:i:6:p:665-686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.