Existence of equilibria in atomless production economies with price dependent preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard Cornet & Mihaela Topuzu, 2005.
"Existence of equilibria for economies with externalities and a measure space of consumers,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(2), pages 397-421, August.
- Bernard Cornet & Mihaela Topuzu, 2005. "Existence Of Equilibria For Economies With Externalities And A Measure Space Of Consumers," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200505, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2005.
- Noguchi, Mitsunori, 2005. "Interdependent preferences with a continuum of agents," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 665-686, September.
- Noguchi, Mitsunori, 2009. "Price-dependent consumption externalities and non-existence of equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3-4), pages 205-211, March.
- Liu, Jiuqiang, 2017. "Equivalence of the Aubin bargaining set and the set of competitive equilibria in a finite coalition production economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 55-61.
- Balder, Erik J., 2008. "More on equilibria in competitive markets with externalities and a continuum of agents," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 575-602, July.
- Sebastián Cea-Echenique & Carlos Hervés-Beloso & Juan Pablo Torres-Martínez, 2012. "Endogenous Information: The Role of Sequential Trade and Financial Participation," Working Papers wp361, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Mitsunori Noguchi & William R Zame, 2004. "Equilibrium Distributions With Externalities," UCLA Economics Working Papers 837, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Balasko, Yves, 2003. "Economies with price-dependent preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 333-359, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:6:y:1979:i:1:p:31-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.