Equilibrium Distributions With Externalities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Shafer, Wayne & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1975.
"Equilibrium in abstract economies without ordered preferences,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 345-348, December.
- Wayne Shafer & Hugo Sonnenschein, 1974. "Equilibrium in Abstract Economies Without Ordered Preferences," Discussion Papers 94, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Bryan Ellickson & William Zame, 2005. "A competitive model of economic geography," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 25(1), pages 89-103, January.
- Gretsky, Neil E & Ostroy, Joseph M & Zame, William R, 1992. "The Nonatomic Assignment Model," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 2(1), pages 103-127, January.
- Balder, Erik J., 2000. "Incompatibility of Usual Conditions for Equilibrium Existence in Continuum Economies without Ordered Preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 110-117, July.
- Greenberg, Joseph & Shitovitz, Benyamin & Wieczorek, Andrzej, 1979. "Existence of equilibria in atomless production economies with price dependent preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 31-41, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balder, Erik J., 2008. "More on equilibria in competitive markets with externalities and a continuum of agents," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 575-602, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:837. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/ .