Pure strategy Markov equilibrium in stochastic games with a continuum of players
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James Bergin & Dan Bernhardt, 1989.
"Anonymous Sequential Games with Aggregate Uncertainty,"
760, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Bergin, James & Bernhardt, Dan, 1992. "Anonymous sequential games with aggregate uncertainty," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 543-562.
- Khan, M. Ali & Sun, Yeneng, 2002.
"Non-cooperative games with many players,"
Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,
in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 46, pages 1761-1808
- Khan, A. & Sun, Y., 2000. "Non-Cooperative Games with Many Players," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 2000.80, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- M Ali Khan & Yeneng Sun, 1996. "Non-Cooperative Games with Many Players," Economics Working Paper Archive 382, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- M Ali Khan & Yeneng Sun, 2002. "Non-Cooperative Games with Many Players," Economics Working Paper Archive 482, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, June.
- Parthasarathy, T & Sinha, S, 1989. "Existence of Stationary Equilibrium Strategies in Non-zero Sum Discounted Stochastic Games with Uncountable State Space and State-Independent Transitions," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 189-94.
- Chakrabarti, Subir K., 1999. "Markov Equilibria in Discounted Stochastic Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 294-327, April.
- Bergin, J & Bernhardt, D, 1995. "Anonymous Sequential Games: Existence and Characterization of Equilibria," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 461-89, May.
- M Ali Khan & Kali P Rath & Yeneng Sun, 1994.
"On the Existence of Pure Strategy Equilibria in Games with a Continuum of Players,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
381, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics, revised Feb 1997.
- Khan, M. Ali & Rath, Kali P. & Sun, Yeneng, 1997. "On the Existence of Pure Strategy Equilibria in Games with a Continuum of Players," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 13-46, September.
- Tourky, Rabee & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2001. "Markets with Many More Agents than Commodities: Aumann's "Hidden" Assumption," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 189-221, November.
- Aumann, Robert J., 1976. "An elementary proof that integration preserves uppersemicontinuity," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 15-18, March.
- Sundaram, Rangarajan K., 1989. "Perfect equilibrium in non-randomized strategies in a class of symmetric dynamic games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 153-177, February.
- Jovanovic, Boyan & Rosenthal, Robert W., 1988.
"Anonymous sequential games,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 77-87, February.
- Mertens, J.-F. & Parthasarathy, T., 1987. "Equilibria for discounted stochastic games," CORE Discussion Papers 1987050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:39:y:2003:i:7:p:693-724. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.