Markov Equilibria in Discounted Stochastic Games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duffie, Darrell, et al, 1994. "Stationary Markov Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 745-781, July.
- Parthasarathy, T & Sinha, S, 1989. "Existence of Stationary Equilibrium Strategies in Non-zero Sum Discounted Stochastic Games with Uncountable State Space and State-Independent Transitions," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 18(2), pages 189-194.
- Mertens, J.-F., 1987. "A measurable “measurable choice” theorem," CORE Discussion Papers 1987049, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Harris, Christopher & Reny, Philip & Robson, Arthur, 1995. "The Existence of Subgame-Perfect Equilibrium in Continuous Games with Almost Perfect Information: A Case for Public Randomization," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(3), pages 507-544, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank H. Page & Myrna H. Wooders, 2009. "Endogenous Network Dynamics," Working Papers 2009.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yehuda (John) Levy, 2012. "A Discounted Stochastic Game with No Stationary Nash Equilibrium," Discussion Paper Series dp596r, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, revised May 2012.
- Horst, Ulrich, 2005.
"Stationary equilibria in discounted stochastic games with weakly interacting players,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 83-108, April.
- Horst, Ulrich, 2002. "Stationary equilibria in discounted stochastic games with weakly interacting players," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,77, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Yehuda (John) Levy, 2012. "A Discounted Stochastic Game with No Stationary Equilibria: The Case of Absolutely Continuous Transitions," Discussion Paper Series dp612, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Balbus, Łukasz & Reffett, Kevin & Woźny, Łukasz, 2014. "A constructive study of Markov equilibria in stochastic games with strategic complementarities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 815-840.
- Chakrabarti, Subir K., 2003. "Pure strategy Markov equilibrium in stochastic games with a continuum of players," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 693-724, September.
- Andrzej Nowak, 2007. "On stochastic games in economics," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 66(3), pages 513-530, December.
- Ulrich Doraszelski & Mark Satterthwaite, 2010. "Computable Markov-perfect industry dynamics," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 41(2), pages 215-243.
- repec:spr:compst:v:66:y:2007:i:3:p:513-530 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barelli, Paulo & Duggan, John, 2014. "A note on semi-Markov perfect equilibria in discounted stochastic games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 596-604.
- Kalandrakis, Anastassios, 2004. "A three-player dynamic majoritarian bargaining game," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 294-322, June.
- Bridgman, Benjamin, 2008. "Why are ethnically divided countries poor?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Duggan, John & Kalandrakis, Tasos, 2012. "Dynamic legislative policy making," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(5), pages 1653-1688.
- Bridgman, Benjamin, 2008.
"Why are ethnically divided countries poor?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-18, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:85:y:1999:i:2:p:294-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .