Linking ecological condition to enforcement of marine protected area regulations in the greater Caribbean region
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Raakjær Nielsen, Jesper & Mathiesen, Christoph, 2003. "Important factors influencing rule compliance in fisheries lessons from Denmark," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 409-416, September.
- Raakjær Nielsen, Jesper, 2003. "An analytical framework for studying: compliance and legitimacy in fisheries management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 425-432, September.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Ragnar Arnason & Trond Bjorndal & David Campbell & Harry F. Campbell & Colin W. Clark & Robin Connor & Diane P. Dupont & Rognvaldur Hannesson & Ray Hilborn & James E. Kirkley & To, 2005.
"Incentive-based approaches to sustainable fisheries,"
Economics and Environment Network Working Papers
0508, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Grafton, Quentin R. & Arnason, Ragnar & Bjorndal, Trond & Campbell, David & Campbell, Harry F. & Clark, Colin W. & Connor, Robin & Dupont, Diane P. & Hannesson, Rognvaldur & Hillborn, Ray & Kirkley, J, 2006. "Incentive-Based Approaches to Sustainable Fisheries," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12766, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Aaron Hatcher & Shabbar Jaffry & Olivier Thébaud & Elizabeth Bennett, 2000. "Normative and Social Influences Affecting Compliance with Fishery Regulations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(3), pages 448-461.
- Kaplan, Ilene M. & McCay, Bonnie J., 2004. "Cooperative research, co-management and the social dimension of fisheries science and management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 257-258, May.
- Basurto, Xavier & Coleman, Eric, 2010. "Institutional and ecological interplay for successful self-governance of community-based fisheries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1094-1103, March.
- Jones, P.J.S. & Qiu, W. & De Santo, E.M., 2013. "Governing marine protected areas: Social–ecological resilience through institutional diversity," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 5-13.
- Fox, Helen E. & Soltanoff, Carrie S. & Mascia, Michael B. & Haisfield, Kelly M. & Lombana, Alfonso V. & Pyke, Christopher R. & Wood, Louisa, 2012. "Explaining global patterns and trends in marine protected area (MPA) development," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1131-1138.
- Leisher, Craig & Mangubhai, Sangeeta & Hess, Sebastiaan & Widodo, Hesti & Soekirman, Tri & Tjoe, Salomina & Wawiyai, Stevanus & Neil Larsen, S. & Rumetna, Lukas & Halim, A. & Sanjayan, M., 2012. "Measuring the benefits and costs of community education and outreach in marine protected areas," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1005-1011.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sundström, Aksel, 2016. "Corruption and Violations of Conservation Rules: A Survey Experiment with Resource Users," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 73-83.
More about this item
KeywordsCaribbean sea; Compliance; Governance; Fisheries; Social-ecological systems; Marine conservation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:62:y:2015:i:c:p:186-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.