An Easy Proof That a Square Lattice Is an Equilibrium for Spatial Competition in the Plane
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eaton, B Curtis & Lipsey, Richard G, 1976. "The Non-Uniqueness of Equilibrium in the Loschian Location Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 71-93, March.
- Aoyagi, Masaki & Okabe, Atsuyuki, 1993. "Spatial competition of firms in a two-dimensional bounded market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 259-289, April.
- Bollobas, Bela & Stern, Nicholas, 1972. "The optimal structure of market areas," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 174-179, April.
- repec:oup:restud:v:42:y:1975:i:1:p:27-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- B. Curtis Eaton & Richard G. Lipsey, 1975. "The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Reconsidered: Some New Developments in the Theory of Spatial Competition," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 27-49.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:51:y:2002:i:1:p:46-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.