An Easy Proof That a Square Lattice Is an Equilibrium for Spatial Competition in the Plane
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- B. Curtis Eaton & Richard G. Lipsey, 1975.
"The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Reconsidered: Some New Developments in the Theory of Spatial Competition,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 27-49.
- B.Curtis Eaton & Richard G. Lipsey, 1972. "The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Reconsidered: Some New Developments in the Theory of Spatial Competition," Working Papers 87, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Bollobas, Bela & Stern, Nicholas, 1972. "The optimal structure of market areas," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 174-179, April.
- Eaton, B Curtis & Lipsey, Richard G, 1976. "The Non-Uniqueness of Equilibrium in the Loschian Location Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 71-93, March.
- Aoyagi, Masaki & Okabe, Atsuyuki, 1993. "Spatial competition of firms in a two-dimensional bounded market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 259-289, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huck, Steffen & Knoblauch, Vicki & Muller, Wieland, 2003.
"On the profitability of collusion in location games,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 499-510, November.
- Huck, Steffen & Knoblauch, Vicki & Müller, Wieland, 2000. "On the profitability of collusion in location games," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,23, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Huck, Steffen & Knoblauch, Vicki & Müller, Wieland, 2002.
"On the profitability of collusion in location games
[Zur Profitabilität von Kollusion in Standortspielen]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 02-22, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Huck, S. & Knoblauch, V. & Müller, W., 2003. "On the profitability of collusion in location games," Other publications TiSEM acfc82a2-59ee-401b-9e40-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Daniel Strobach, 2006. "Competition between airports with an application to the state of Baden-Württemberg," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 272/2006, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:51:y:2002:i:1:p:46-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .