An Easy Proof That a Square Lattice Is an Equilibrium for Spatial Competition in the Plane
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- B.Curtis Eaton & Richard G. Lipsey, 1972.
"The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Reconsidered: Some New Developments in the Theory of Spatial Competition,"
87, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Eaton, B Curtis & Lipsey, Richard G, 1975. "The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Reconsidered: Some New Developments in the Theory of Spatial Competition," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 27-49, January.
- Eaton, B Curtis & Lipsey, Richard G, 1976. "The Non-Uniqueness of Equilibrium in the Loschian Location Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 71-93, March.
- Bollobas, Bela & Stern, Nicholas, 1972. "The optimal structure of market areas," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 174-179, April.
- Aoyagi, Masaki & Okabe, Atsuyuki, 1993. "Spatial competition of firms in a two-dimensional bounded market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 259-289, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:51:y:2002:i:1:p:46-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.